Gousto meals delivered. Hacks or workarounds

Posted 14th Sep 2023 (Posted 5 h, 9 m ago)
Just recently signed up to this service and wondered if there are any known hacks or workarounds for constant deals. It's currently 65% off your first box, then 20% off for 4 weeks. There is some sort of bonus you get for signing a friend up. I remember being told that there was a hack to get the 65% off permanently but not sure how to do this.

Was thinking possibly using the free burner Sims for friend sign ups, which may possibly involve having to create a new online card using Monzo or revolut everytime?

Anyone tried similar?
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Just refer yourself each time with new sims/payment details and make small changes to the address format
    Author
    Wasnt sure if this would work because when I put my address in originally you had to choose from a drop down menu of all the addresses in your street.
    I'll keep and eye on this thread of there's a permanent 65% off hack.

We have 3 Gousto accounts which we use,not at the same time obviously.

We cancel an account until we get the 50% or 65% off and then just reactivate it for that one order,between the 3 accounts we get offers through quite frequently
    Author
    I was thinking it would be hard to create 3 seperate accounts because the address would be the same?
    Author
    Great, I've now sussed it. Didn't need new bank card details which made it easy. Just need a burner sim every time and a new email address.

Seems you can just make a new account from the referral link, use burner sim for sign up, add your address, then go to edit address then change a single digit somewhere.

Don't forget to use a VPN aswell. I use turbo vpn which is free.

Managed to get 5 meals for midweek for £15. (edited)
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants