Honor 90 Vs Pixel 8

Posted 30th Oct 2023 (Posted 12 h, 21 m ago)
Has anyone got an opinion on which is the better phone? I realise it's subjective and the comparison on sites is evident.

Pixel better camera, more updates etc, honor better battery, bigger screen, cheaper.

I've got both phones atm and looking at them I can't even see much difference with the camera unless zooming in when the pixel is the clear winner.

Are there any other pluses to the pixel 8 I haven't thought about? The phone is £150 more than the honor and I can't see why yet. Need to decide which to keep and which to return but I do prefer the larger screen of the honor and won't pay extra for the pixel 8 pro.

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    7 years of update on the pixel? (edited)
    Author
    Yeah. I've just come from the p20 pro and updates stopped with that a whole a go I think. Not noticed any difference really
    With my experience of coming from an older Huawei I can say that the pixel just works.
    Where as the dodgy Huawei used to close apps when it's "optimizer" wanted, refuse to let me pay half the time, and generally needed reset loads. Oh and never got security updates, only only updates to that daft emui system to make you think it kept up with Android updates.
    Author
    Thanks. I've gone with the Pixel and started the returns process for the Honor 90. I know the pixel is a 'better' phone but I think I will just take a bit of time to get used to the slightly smaller screen but it is easier to hold and the honor, despite purchasing a 66w charger, does not seem to charge any quicker than the pixel which was another selling point for me.

I had the P20 Pro for over 5 years so the 7 year updates on the Pixel 8 will definitely help for me