laptop for work under £300

Posted 21st May 2023
Hi lloking for a laptop, i have been looking at refurbished ones, needed for work (nhs ) mostly using Microsoft office , creating power points etc....., also for watching things like Netflix also decent size screen Does nay body have any suggestions or recommendations,
ive looked at some these
hotukdeals.com/dea…639

hotukdeals.com/dea…227
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    KodaBear
    I would personally be going for a ThinkPad but one with a Ryzen chip instead for better balance of performance and power efficiency, while still having the top reliability.

ebay.co.uk/itm…315

£296.99 With code.

Definitely take a look around though. Depending on needs you can get a Ryzen one for cheaper if you don't care so much about condition, or even get one brand new just within budget, but you'll have a lower end Ryzen CPU and only 8GB RAM... Just something to keep in mind when weighing your choices up.
    Gohan123
    Thats out of stock....is this better or worse laptop..
    ebay.co.uk/itm…OPY

Basically used mainly for kids homework and surfing the web. (edited)
    tardytortoise
    "needed for work"??? please explain why nhs are not supplying you with one? or is it that you are doing this purely for your own convenience?
    johnjrambo
    I'd imagine because NHS management - pencil pushers aka dead wood are no longer providing them and slowly pushing everyone to private healthcare such as the US system.
Discussions
Top Merchants