Lebara issues

Posted 16th Jul 2023
Has anyone else been having issues with their phone signal and getting no mobile data signal recently? We are in Bristol and the last two weeks we have hardly been able to get a signal of any type.
Community Updates
New Comment

17 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    teaks Author
    Thanks for the replies, we are in Bristol & for the last two weeks we have had terrible signal for calls and limited mobile data signal (when we can get it). One of my sims my mmu uses at a different house & she has the same issues. Lebara were brilliant up until now!
    martynhardacre
    I know it's unlikely in this day and age but with Vodafone staying to turn off their 3g signal could this be causing issues? I'd expect your handsets to be getting 4g or 5g ordinarily though.
    Dyslexic_Dog
    Mines all working fine in the south west.
    AndyRoyd
    No.
    darthvader666uk
    I switched to lebara from ID mobile on thursday.

had nothing but smooth sailing to the point i actually get better signal than more of the places before.

Im quite impressed so far!
    But im in the south wales valleys, so probs just areas specific
    squeakybot
    Was thinking of switching when my contract ends. Phone signal is 1 bar and 4g is slower than my old 3g sometimes.
    mutley1
    no problem for me in surrey or london
    E_T_C
    I had a text message and notifications, Vodafone are closing 3G and now handsets will need to use 4G & 5G to connect. mobile.lebara.com/gb/…off
    teaks Author
    Yes I had that as well but it shouldn't be anything to do with that as my phone is 4g.
    teaks Author
    Thanks everyone for replying, I got a lot more responses than I expected.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants