Microsoft Rewards Currys vouchers question

Posted 31st Jan 2022
Hi, I'm thinking of cashing in my reward points for Currys vouchers, i gather they would come as codes via email, I just would like to know if I can use them in-store and if so is there a limit, I think it's a limit of 10 to be used if shopping online.. I've looked online but can't find the answer.. Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Jay080286
    They should come as a long 16 digit and pin code. In-store they can scan it and use the pin code.
    Jay080286
    malnuman31/01/2022 19:39

Right, do you know if there is a limit though, I was told if I use the …Right, do you know if there is a limit though, I was told if I use the codes online it's a max of 10 only, but not sure if can use more in-store,

I don't think it should be a problem. Worst thing use multiples to buy online then return and they will put it on one gift card
    malnuman Author
    Jay08028631/01/2022 19:34

They should come as a long 16 digit and pin code. In-store they can scan …They should come as a long 16 digit and pin code. In-store they can scan it and use the pin code.

Right, do you know if there is a limit though, I was told if I use the codes online it's a max of 10 only, but not sure if can use more in-store,
    malnuman Author
    Jay08028631/01/2022 19:42

I don't think it should be a problem. Worst thing use multiples to buy …I don't think it should be a problem. Worst thing use multiples to buy online then return and they will put it on one gift card

Lol, sneaky! But yeah I'm guessing in-store they should be ok with more than 10.. Thanks
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants