National BBQ Week 29th May - 4th June Got Any Cooks Planned For It?

Posted 26th May 2023
It's National BBQ Week from Next Monday, with nice weather predicted for most of it, has anyone got any cooks planned for it?

Got a couple of KG of Beef Cheeks ordered with my local butcher and a 3kg Boneless Pork Belly which I'll pick up Saturday which I intend to cook on the Pit Barrel Monday for friends and family coming round. Doing pulled beef Tacos with the Beef cheeks and cover the meat part of the pork belly in Meat Church Honey Bacon BBQ rub, not sure if going to do Pork Belly Burnt Ends or just slice it up yet, though
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    scaryprowler
    Hell yeah! I've got 6x sirloins on the soapstone tonight to cook. Pizza in the Dome tomorrow and some cinnamon buns and brownies for Monday in the Dome too
    sotv Author
    You sound like me, I don't need a BBQ Week tbh to get out there and cook, Did prawn Skewers on the Genesis Tuesday, Arroz Con Pollo on the Smokefire Wednesday and Beef Short Ribs on the Pit Barrel last night. Got a Pizza and Rotisserie Chicken planned on the Genesis tonight and tomorrow (Having Sunday off)
    AMaky
    Collecting half a lamb from local farm ... the end lol
    Mr.Plow
    You're all making my mouth water, any chance I can come round ,I'll bring plenty of beers
    a666andy
    Me too, I don't have a garden

New season of barbecue showdown just released on Netflix is almost as close as I'll get lol.

Maybe at mates for one next weekend. Either that or I'm going back to France fishing and will have some there (edited)
    solid
    I've had three BBQ this Saturday already
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants