Secret Lab Chairs

Posted 31st Oct 2020
Heya gang - does anyone own any of the Secret Lab chairs? With being given a home office budget and always wanting a gaming chair i though i can chip in some of my personally funds to grab one of their chairs but wanted to hear some feedback/if theres a better altearnative as i know nothing about chairs.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    barrel24
    bobac31/10/2020 16:32

Im actually looking at that one right now. So you would say its worth the …Im actually looking at that one right now. So you would say its worth the money? Also do you happen to know how reliable is their ETA?(says 20 nov or earlier for fulfilment so was curious if its likely to be earlier).

I would say it’s worth the money yes. Mine was on time but not sure if this lockdown being announced in 20 mins will affect things.
    Dougal_McGuire
    How do they compare to noble chairs?
    Seems like these 2 companies are the market leaders but its hard to buy a £400 chair without seeing or sitting on it.
    Jacob_Jay
    I have got my Secretlab chair about 2 weeks ago. Sitting down on it right now. I have softweave fabric one and smallest omega chair. It is just so nice. Fabric nice and soft. Chair nice and firm but too too firm. Can press down on it. I have cushion come with it for back, personally I prefer sit it without it so far. It is defo best chair I sit on from many chairs I have used office and home.
    U-U-D-D-L-R-L-R-A-B
    I took the plunge in February on a Secret Lab chair (Titan SoftWeave - Cookies & Cream) and don’t regret it one bit! Fully agree with the above - it’s very comfy without being too hard or too soft..... it’s just right!
    barrel24
    I also concur. I got the Titan in soft weave charcoal blue. Great chair very comfortable. I wish they did accessories such as a lap table or cup holder that attaches on though.
    bobac Author
    barrel2431/10/2020 16:28

I also concur. I got the Titan in soft weave charcoal blue. Great chair …I also concur. I got the Titan in soft weave charcoal blue. Great chair very comfortable. I wish they did accessories such as a lap table or cup holder that attaches on though.

Im actually looking at that one right now. So you would say its worth the money? Also do you happen to know how reliable is their ETA?(says 20 nov or earlier for fulfilment so was curious if its likely to be earlier).
    Jacob_Jay
    bobac31/10/2020 16:32

Im actually looking at that one right now. So you would say its worth the …Im actually looking at that one right now. So you would say its worth the money? Also do you happen to know how reliable is their ETA?(says 20 nov or earlier for fulfilment so was curious if its likely to be earlier).

Mine was suppose to come 12th November but get it 2 weeks ago so I got it early. You may get it end of estimate date or you may get it early. It probably depend on how many been order it and speed of factory making chairs and post it.
    dunno
    I have one. I love it.
    KevinVanstone
    Had mine last Christmas, the dark Knight Titan and I absolutely love it!! Really comfortable to sit in hours on end gaming. Both chilled and competitive gaming.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants