Win prizes with the hotukdeals 23/24 Premier League kicktipp Prediction Competition

Refreshed 8th Aug (Posted 8th Aug)Posted 8th Aug 2023
Hello football fans, and non-football fans. I am the bearer of some quite awesome news.

The good people at Pepper HQ have created a hotukdeals kicktipp competition; which is totally free for anyone on hotukdeals to join and sign up to. There will be weekly prizes, random prizes and an overall ‘winner’ prize at the end of the football season.

So, what is kicktipp?

Kicktipp is an online platform that allows sports enthusiasts to participate in prediction games. We have created our own game and now you are all invited to play, and compete with other hotukdeals members by predicting the outcome of Premier League matches on a week-to-week basis.

4181061_1.jpg
Game Rules

• To be eligible to win you must have an account with hotukdeals and the account must be activated. You need to also register at kicktipp with your hotukdeals username.
  • All predictions to be submitted before the deadline to the game.
  • Using kicktipp, we'll determine the winners at the end of each matchday and also at the end of the competition.
  • There could be occasions where users are tied on points andthe kicktipp leaderboard is not able to split them. On these occasions we will determine the winner using the following and in this order:
  • The user that has shared more deals on hotukdeals (as determined by the public profile) will be the winner with the other member taking 2nd place.
  • In the unlikely event there is also a tie here too, we'll take the user with the highest average deal temperature for the last year (from the public profile).
  • We'll apply these rules on matchdays and also at the end of the season.
  • Winners can be seen on the leadboard but they will be publicly announced on the linked discussion prompty after the end of the matchweek. Any voucher prizes will be sent by private message (any physical prize will be sent to the winner as soon as possible).

Some general rules:

• The competition starts and ends as per the kicktipp schedule for the season.
  • Prizes cannot be substituted nor can a user request us to gift directly to another user.
  • The decision of hotukdeals in determining the winner is final.
  • No purchase is necessary but you must hold an account with hotukdeals.
  • The game is not endorsed by or connected to the Premier League.

A full explanation of how the game works is here

Please forgive us for some of the terminology used in the above link, but we can’t edit some of the words as we would like e.g. ‘Points for each correct answer’ – we’d have liked ‘Points for each correct prediction’.

Once you have signed up / registered head over to the 'Prediction Centre' here

If you have any questions please post in the comment section and someone will get back to you asap (although our replies may need to go to VAR )

There are some bonus questions to complete. You need to submit your predictions for:

The teams finishing 18-20.
The team with the top goalscorer.
The team to win the league.

Points for all of the above will be 5 correct for each (15 possible if you get all 3 teams finishing 18th-20th).

Good luck everyone.

Oh and one final thing, I bet you are all dying to know what the prize breakdown is. So, here you go, it is as follows:-
The winner of the gameweek will receive a £15 Amazon voucher (38 available)
The runner-up of the gameweek will receive a £10 Amazon voucher (38 available)
The player placing 3rd place will go into a monthly raffle to win a small prize from the team. This winner will be selected at random using a generator (10 available)
The overall winner at the end of the competition will receive a £50 Amazon voucher (1 available)

4181061_1.jpg
Be quick, the first game is this Friday 11th between newly promoted Burnley and the treble winners Manchester City, so the sooner you sign up, the better chance you have of winning
Community Updates
New Comment

125 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
  1. Pinned
    Simon
    The important bit following Gameweek 1 awards.......

Now this has cropped up identifying the winners as we did have some DQ this week. It is important to use your hotukdeals username OR the email you signed up here with (preferably both) so we can cross reference and confirm the winners of the prizes. This week the runner up on the leaderboard we were unable to verify either of these details with a hotukdeals account and they therefore missed out. 3rd place was tied but the same with one of those tied where we couldn't confirm also led to them being DQ'd.

So for anyone that hasn't already done this you can still update your email address on kicktipp so that it matches your address you have registered here as it's now too late to update your username on kicktipp. For those that have used their username here but a different email don't worry as if you win we will contact you here to confirm the email you registered with to confirm it's you.
    nimbusgamer
    Cool game. Best of luck, people!

[1] Once submitted, can we still change our predictions before the deadline?

[2] Will saved predictions get auto-submitted when the submission deadline passes?

[3] 38x 3rd place entries for 10 raffles, one raffle per calendar month. So, if someone gets 3rd place multiple gameweeks that month, they will get multiple entries to that raffle. If they get 3rd place every gameweek that month, they've won that raffle. Is that all accurate?

[4] There are three bonus questions. Guessing they won't be factored into the contest in any way?
    Which teams will finish the places 18-20?
    Which team will produce the highest goal scorer?
    Which team will win the Premier League?
    (edited)
    Jason
    1. You can change your predictions right up to the deadline for each game week. Only the bonus ones will be locked in (see number 4).

2. As long as you've submitted them once then those will be your predictions for the game. An easy way to see this is to go to the Leaderboard and if there is a blank link next to your username you've not submitted any predictions for that game week.

3. Yes. So if they are 3rd on 4 gameweeks in that 4 week period they'll get 4 entries and win.

4. I've kept the bonus questions in now as I think they are pretty interesting and something to look forward to at the end of the competition!
    The2Time
    ''so the sooner you sign up, the better chance you have of winning''

why do you have a better chance of winning the sooner you sign up? just want to make sure i'm not missing anything as I didn't see any sort of time incentive etc?
    Jason
    The league kicks off this Friday evening. So if you miss the signup for this or subsequent gameweeks you won't win for that week as your predictions will be late.
    Andy
    All over this (even if staff aren't allowed to win )
    andywedge Author
    I'll fix it so any staff named 'Andy' are exempt from this rule
    Hotspur
    This is great! Thank you

There's also the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join mini-league. Exclusive to HUK members. Free to join

"Peppers League"?

Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

fantasy.premierleague.com/lea…xmj

Enjoy! (edited)
    JoShmo
    Who is kicktipp and who will they be selling our details to?
    Simon
    You can find out more about kicktipp here kicktipp.co.uk/inf…-us

email addresses are not shared with or sold to 3rd parties, nor will you receive any advertising. You will receive reminders to submit your predicitions if you forget but that is all
    1616french
    Anyone explain what this is?

Which teams will finish the places 18-20?
    Cheeky_Chap
    Can you please clarify whether our predictions have to be in before each individual game kicks off or do all our predictions for each game week have to be in before the first match in that game week kicks off?
    (I've played 2 different versions previously and one was prior to individual games and the other was all predictions in before 1st game in each game week)

I did read the rules twice and it seems like it's before each individual game but at one point it sounded like before 1st game of week.

If we use this week as an example, do we:

A) Have to submit all 10 predictions prior to this evening's match 1st match of the week Burnley v Man City

Or

B) Have to have our predictions in for each individual game prior to that game's kick off? ie I must place my prediction for Burnley v Man City prior to kick off this evening but I can place my prediction for Chelsea v Liverpool any time up to that game's kick off on Sunday

Lastly, if the answer is B) Predictions prior to individual games if we miss a deadline do we simply score no points for that game or do we lose all points for the whole match week or do we lose the opportunity to predict the rest of the games that week but keep any accrued points up to the missed deadline?

Apologies for the long winded post but there are so many different ways of playing this type of game I wanted to be precise and cover each scenario.

If you're still awake, thanks in advance for the definitive answer
    Simon
    Hi The answer in this scenario is B and if you miss any then you won't score any points for that fixture but you will score for any correct predictions you have made in that gameweek
    EmeraldGreen
    Leeds United to suffer two consecutive relegations
    malkyx1871
    We are Weeds, we are Weeds, we are W......................!!
    JRSC01
    Good Luck All!
    RockstarRobbo
    Joined, good luck everyone 😁
    Woody6674
    I'm in! Should be fun. Good luck everyone
    WhichWayNow
    My team are as follows:

-4"7 Goalie
    -Player that gets tired after running 20 yards
    -Player constantly playing with his hair
    -Player rolling around on the floor
    -Player afraid to head the ball
    -Player scores in wrong goal
    -Player that's never played a full 45-minutes
    -Player who won't get out of bed for less than £450k a week
    -Player who doesn't understand the offside rule
    -Player with an allergy to grass
    -Harry Kane

I'm feeling confident. (edited)
    BodisBest
    Paul Pogba?
    avidmuffin
    Might actually join in 😁
    Simon
    So how many goals has everyone got Burnley to win by tonight? 5? 6?.............7!?!?!?!
    andywedge Author
    beaversrus
    We ask you to use your hotukdeals registered email as well as your hotukdeals username for us to verify any prizes.
    Cheeky_Chap
    People are welcome to use my email address as their HUKD prize distribution contact address
    (privacy and all that )
    SamWidges
    ⚽️ !!!SHOWTIME!!! ⚽️
    Dmitry_77
    As usual: biggest money will win (edited)
    BodisBest
    Newcastle?
    Cheeky_Chap
    Awesome! I used to do something similar just for the fun of it

But now there's competition.....and PRIZES!
    EugeneVictorTooms
    My username is too long
    MrSwitch
    EVT?
    Cheeky_Chap
    Get in! Start as you mean to go on 0-3 correctly predicted

All 9 other games have been cancelled so you might as well email me the voucher now

Edit: I just checked and I'm 1 of 40 that got the score right!

Maybe hold off on sending me 1/40th of 1st prize Good news though, the other 9 games are back on (edited)
    SILLYCLINT
    1 of 142 you mean (edited)
    andywedge Author
    Interesting that the current leader, with mere minutes to go, before the end of Round 1 isn't even a registered hotukdeals account
    50787199-xQOK2.jpg "To be eligible to win you must have an account with hotukdeals and the account must be activated. You need to also register at Kicktipp with your hotukdeals username."
    nimbusgamer
    *quickly creates new account as / changes hukd username to AWunited to claim top prize*

Top three valid prizewinners might be entirely within the seven users ranked in the top six, if being strict with the rule (edited)
    Simon
    Well that's round 1 complete.........checks my score. Never liked football anyway
    GarenBB
    In it to win it
    Simon
    Even though I'm confident I shall be at the top of the table from Week 1 to Week 38 with my Mystic Meg like ability of predicting Man City losing every game I assure you I can't win so just ignore my name this year at the top of the table
    GiddyUpKramer
    I'm going to buy an octopus to make my predictions for me.
    jules888
    Will have a go!
    Alf.Garnett
    Joined thanks
    Remi.ad
    Love this, good luck everyone
    householdhorror
    The maximum number of players in this prediction community has been reached. No further registrations are possible at this moment.

Simon
    More spaces now available
    slider
    50759789-sDgPQ.jpgGetting this error and can't get any further?

Simon
    This has now been fixed
    Simon
    We are looking into the possibility of increasing our numbers of entrants. We will update ASAP
    The2Time
    AKA we had no idea there even was a limit
    Simon
    New registrations is open again.
    Sarah_Platt
    Won’t let me put my predictions in
    andywedge Author
    Are you logged in when you try to put your predictions in?
    LAS00
    Classed as spam by Gmail. I'll avoid
    Cheeky_Chap
    Yep, better to avoid gmail
    Romalat
    Signed up.
    beaversrus
    So how can you choose a username at kicktipp. I must be blind but CIF find it
    Danger_Mouse
    You must use your HotUKDeals name

You need to sign up with the link in the OP and that'll ask you for your username after you've entered the email etc (edited)
    Sashecuador
    Just signed up. Love these kind of games. Best of luck everybody
    kieferrocks
    Just signed up. Am I too late for the bonus questions? Won't let me add in my answers
    andywedge Author
    I suspect they are locked now as the League KO'd last night.
    The2Time
    Currently sitting pretty in 279th.
    andywedge Author
    Strangely enough. So am I.
    KP5
    I’m considering retiring on a high in 9th, it’s been a good run
    andywedge Author
    Considering there's 650 of us playing at this stage, that is pretty impressive
    InTheKnow444
    missed week one, but how do you enter week two?

(New Player)
    andywedge Author
    Register here
    Then make your predictions here kicktipp.co.uk/hot…ict
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants