Turkey Holiday

Posted 16th Jan 2022
Question apologies for the lack of knowledge… does anyone know the rule to travel to Istanbul if unvaccinated?

And what if you had covid in December would you be exempt with covid pass?
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Gollywood
    Should ask or check on TripAdvisor forums, they deal with these Q's all-day long
    tek-monkey
    Book nothing that isn't refundable, and ensure that your choice of vaccination status is acceptable in the terms of that refund.
    bozo007
    Speedy_Gonzales16/01/2022 08:52

https://www.istanbulsairport.com/en/restriction-sep?gclid=Cj0KCQiAoY-PBhCNARIsABcz770Ata6mFfEnYNTQpxN_zJlafxrqs-MgkAAjV3WPnIpIHxngHUTzxgoaAk9TEALw_wcB

This Google thing is amazing, isn't it? Teaching it should be made compulsory before venturing into the interwebs. (edited)
    Anonymous User
    I'd be more concerned about the costs for 3 pcr tests and 10 days quarantine when you come back to the uk (they do check you are isolated)

Before you travel to England – not fully vaccinated

Before you travel to England you must:

Read more about taking a COVID-19 test before you travel to England.

When you arrive in England – not fully vaccinated

After you arrive in England you must:

You must take the first test on or before day 2 and the second test on or after day 8. The day you arrive is day 0.
    john4536
    deleted12678316/01/2022 19:29

I'd be more concerned about the costs for 3 pcr tests and 10 days …I'd be more concerned about the costs for 3 pcr tests and 10 days quarantine when you come back to the uk (they do check you are isolated)Before you travel to England – not fully vaccinatedBefore you travel to England you must:take a COVID-19 test – to be taken in the 2 days before you travel to Englandbook and pay for day 2 and day 8 COVID-19 PCR tests – to be taken after arrival in Englandcomplete a passenger locator form – to be completed in the 48 hours before you arrive in EnglandRead more about taking a COVID-19 test before you travel to England.When you arrive in England – not fully vaccinated After you arrive in England you must:quarantine at home or in the place you are staying for 10 full daystake your COVID-19 PCR tests – you must book these tests before you travelYou must take the first test on or before day 2 and the second test on or after day 8. The day you arrive is day 0.

when you say England, do you mean specifically meant 'England' or do you mean UK?

if so, how do you know the OP lives in England or coming back to or coming to England and not someplace else in the UK?
    adeelm Author
    It is England 🏼
    The pcr test before returning to uk could be 50:50 and cost extra 10 days of quarantine in turkey…which is risky. Esp when you have had covid and the pcr can be sensitive even after you recovered I was advised by nhs.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants