Best suggestions for extended warrenty for washing machine

Posted 1st Jun 2023
Hi all, my daughter has just bought a new washing machine to be delivered on Saturday, but did not take the option of the extended warrenty from where she bought it.
I remember seeing something about them on here before but I cannot find it.
Can people please give me some suggestions which they have actually used, not just try this place or that place.
Thank you in advance.
Community Updates
New Comment

17 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    AndyRoyd
    My wider family generally use the free Government-backed promotions called Consumer Rights Act and Consumer Credit Act.
    Reasonably affordable at zero cost, and provides endless entertainment watching the merchants squirm and observing the hilarious responses.
    Doesn't get the washing done very quickly though.
    Misslovely
    If you buy lg and Samsung they come with 5 year parts and labour unlike the scammers out there like hoover and indisit who give parts only warranty to confuse people thinking they are covered for 5 years.

I learned a lesson when I owned a hoover washing machine lasting me 18 months!! The drum broke and oh they are not replaceable
    AndyRoyd
    I learned a lesson when I owned a hoover washing machine lasting me 18 months!! The drum broke and oh they are not replaceable
    Perfect example for applying the Gov-backed CRA scheme
    Anonymous User
    There's also the random number of people phoning every other week saying your warranty has expired...

's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants