Camera & laptop travel bag which will fit under seat

Posted 11th May 2023
Hi guys,

I travel quite a lot, and usually try and keep my luggage down to the minimum.

I recently upgraded my camera , so my lowepro 150 no longer fits my d850+200-500 and a 13 inch laptop.

Ideally I’d want the bag to be compliant with Ryanair under seat too, as I use them quite a lot when travelling around Europe.

It seems to be the main issue I have is my MacBook no longer fits at the same time as my new 200-500 combo, and was wondering if anyone had any bag suggestions
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    bozo007
    Depending on your budget, a good but expensive option is the Everyday Bags collection (there is a backpack option as also a messenger bag type) from Peak Design. They come with dividers to organise camera equipment and fit under the seat.
    daastle Author
    Thanks for the reply. I’d probably be after the 20l as I can imagine I’d need the extra space. Sadly it’s a bit out of budget, I’m in towards the 100-130 budget and the peak design as great as they are are quite a lot more ! (I know as I’ve got the slide and capture clip).

I’m mostly worried in the case of every flying ryanair lol
    Attic45
    Just book the emergency aisle seats.
    Guaranteed overhead locker space and no rush to get on plane.
    daastle Author
    ive just noticed that while the bag may fit, they can be super annoying with the right size. my current one fits under the seat yet doesnt meet their size requirements, its just a money making scheme and i dont want to end up paying for extra baggage again
Discussions
Top Merchants