Combined monitor for work/gaming?

Posted 7th Jun 2023
Evening all,

Looking to purchase a new monitor that I can use for both work and gaming. In terms of work, nothing heavy, at best some spreadsheets and other MS suite use.

Gaming wise I have a 2060 in my current rig but I don’t do a massive amount of FPS or anything like that so it’s probably under used. I plan to use an HDMI switcher/splitter so I can go from using my work laptop to my PC easily enough.

I have an allowance through my employer so can spend up to £250 or could stretch to £300 if the difference is that noticeable. Seen various screens the last few days on here but no idea which are actually any good. Hope I’ve provided enough detail but anything I’ve missed, just let me know.

As always, appreciate anyone that can help.
Community Updates
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    No need for a HDMI switcher if you get a monitor with DP + HDMI hotukdeals.com/dea…276 (edited)
    Author
    Not available anywhere near me unfortunately and OOS for home delivery. Seems inline with what I’m after though!
    techspot.com/bes…23/
    i followed techspot / HW unboxed when got my 32" 1440p screen (LG they recommended) when working from home before. (edited)
Discussions
Top Merchants