Evri (again)

Posted 24th Jun 2023
Hi all

I purchased a clock thermo thingy from aliexpress, tracking showed Evri had it so had the opportunity to divert the parcel, so I chose an Inpost locker so I could collect at my convenience.

Tracking went from at local depot to out for delivery, back to at our local depot

Tracking now says we’ve got it and the parcel is being returned to the sender without even attempting delivery to me

Spoke to the bot on chat and requested a call back, nothing, tried ringing the 0330 808 5456 number but there is no option to speak to anyone

Does anyone have a different number I can actually talk to someone ?

I’ve messaged the seller but no reply as yet

I wish Evri would go into administration
Community Updates
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    BabiDealings
    Evri are quite simply the worst company out there. Unfortunately there won’t be anything you can do to prevent that item being returned to sender at this point. So definitely don’t waste any of your time trying to communicate with Evri.

You are probably best to reorder if you still want the item, however I personally would never make any adjustments to an Evri delivery. They struggle to get it right on a standard delivery, altering a delivery is asking for trouble.
    Russ2626
    I've stopped ordering from companies that use Evri for delivery
    IAmATeaf
    Evri still have my parcel which they’ve now had since I think around December and like you, being the recipient they just don’t want to talk to you. Mine was also from Aliexpress and the seller kept telling me to speak to them not understanding that I had tried and that there was no way I could.
    Adriatique Author
    After watching YouTube videos on how to speak to a human at Evri it says to say you’re the sender not the recipient and use tracking that has already been delivered

Although this still didn’t work for me as it says your parcel is from such and such please contact them

What does the tracking say on the Evri app or website regarding your parcel ? Ali hasn’t updated my tracking for around a week even tho there have been updates on the Evri app / Evri website
    jamie15
    I have been able to get through to Evri as a sender (surprisingly, they are more simple to reach than they used to be under Hermes branding, and have UK based staff responding to queries by phone/email in a few days).

Would recommend going on the tracking page, then scrolling to the bottom where it gives you option to get help from chatbot, then saying you are the sender. It should automatically pull the tracking from the page and then give you option to raise an enquiry
    Adriatique Author
    Thanks Jamie, I did do this on Thursday evening and it asked if I wanted a call back or email, I requested a call back and not received one
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants