Have a break, have a bowl of Kit-Kat Cereal

Posted 9th Mar 2023
Just spotted that Nestlé are launching a new Kit-Kat Cereal, and it'll be hitting shelves sooner than you think

Nestlé Cereals has announced the launch of Kit Kat Cereal which brings the taste of the popular chocolate bar to consumers’ cereal bowls.

Created in partnership with the chocolate development team, the cereal maintains the essence of the original chocolate bar.

Sarah Fordy, head of marketing at Cereal Partners UK & Ireland, said: “We’re delighted to announce the partnership between Nestlé Cereals and Kit Kat. This exciting new cereal delivers a delicious taste of Kit Kat and has been developed to cater to consumers who are looking for an occasional, indulgent breakfast option, that can be enjoyed as part of a balanced diet.”

The newest addition to the Nestlé Cereals’ portfolio is made with a milk chocolate-flavoured coating and is a source of five vitamins, calcium and iron.

Kit Kat Cereal will be available at major retailers from mid-April.

4099277-pvcnJ.jpg
Source
Community Updates
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    bhaskarsa
    price? i am not made out of money
    Dan_82 Author
    No idea, doesn't confirm on articles i can find but if/when i spot it, i'll update

(Rumours say around £3.50) (edited)
    therowlands14
    Mmmmmmmm hope it's not ridiculously priced
    Rmcstar
    Kitkat Cereal - give me a break
    RedNWhite
    I'm guessing they will be similar to these...

49728261-thL0r.jpg
    ... Quite nice, but not a lot of similarity to the actual chocolate bar 🍫
    nev2k20_Reed
    49730937-jOUBB.jpgThis is them m8
    Qesharak
    The traffic light for sugar is blazing.
    andrewworrall1
    I look forward to trying it. Similar to the "You can't have cookies for breakfast, but you can have Cookie Crisp!" jingle, maybe it can be...

"You can't have choccy biscuits for breakfast, but you can have KitKat Cereal!"
    Dan_82 Author
    Snap, Crackle and Kit-Kat doesn't have the same ring either.
    BOTTOMLINE666
    I wonder what the calories will be for this, plus the other metrics.
    Xtranathor
    Will probably be disappointing, but I'll give it a try.
    Dan_82 Author
    Yup, worth a whirl i think.
    smush
    As is the norm for these cerals expect disappointment when it doesn't live up to expectatons. Oreo, Lion, Toffee Crisp, Crunch
    sammyantha123
    Oh goody...not ONE green in the nutrition indicator thingy... have you noticed that when people are poorer that there is more junk foods on the shelves? These are basically more of a dessert... an occasional treat that people think is more healthy because it gets called cereal, and the marketing teams encourage it.
    Wouldn't it be nice if they could make it easier to have a balanced diet rather than marketing stuff likely to make us feel ill and be ill?
    I know my weight is MY problem/choices, but it would help if the choices available in the supermarket were more encouraging.
    C0mm0d0re_K1d
    More low quality, cheap to make, high profit margin, low nutrition garbage from giant multinational Nestlé. Probably full of sugar and fat. I for one will not be suckered into buying it.

I used to absolutely love kit-kits, but since Nestlé bought it. They are absolutely disgusting now. There so sweet they make my teeth ache and leave a sickly sweet taste in your mouth. Barely even tastes of chocolate.

As @sammyantha123 said above. There is so much of this Highly processed low nutrition, high fat, oils, salt and sugar food around now. It's highly profitable for companies, but is exploiting us and more importantly slowly poisoning and killing us. Just look at the size and health of the average American.

Too much salt can give you high blood pressure / hypertension. Too much sugar or Sweeteners are bad for your teeth, and can make you over weight or diabetic. Too much of the wrong fats or oils can also make you overweight and clog your arteries with cholesterol. You should minimise the amount of highly processed foods you eat.

My cynical mind, sometimes wonders if these companies are in a secret partnership with governments to feed us just enough so we can go to work, like the good little slaves to the system, we are. Pay our taxes. But slowly poison us, so that we die just before or just after we retire, if we ever reach the ever increasing retirement age without contracting or developing some illness or mystery condition or disease. Then they can steal our pensions!
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants