Show Terms and Conditions

4% Cashback in store at Selfridges

3.5% Cashback in store at John Smedley

7% Cashback on all purchases at Yo! Sushi

7.5% Cashback on all purchases at GoApe sites & online

Saving an OfferIn order to be eligible to earn cashback for an In-Store offer, you must save an In-Store offer against your registered payment card before you pay for any purchases in the retailer's store. Only purchases made on your registered payment card after saving an offer will be eligible for cashback, therefore if you save an offer after you have made a purchase then this purchase will not be eligible for cashback.Where a retailer has more than one In-Store offer available at a given time, you will only be eligible for cashback on the specific offer you have saved. Saving one offer for a retailer does not automatically qualify you for all In-Store offers that a retailer may have live at that time.The time period that In-Store offers are available for may vary from retailer to retailer and offer to offer, however you will only be required to save an offer once in order to qualify for cashback on any purchases made with your registered payment card after you saved the offer and up until the day/time the offer expires. All In-Store offers are subject to change, which includes a retailer immediately withdrawing from our In-Store cashback scheme.Some offers may also be location specific, so you will only be eligible for cashback if your purchase with your registered payment card took place in a specific store for that retailer. If this is the case, the store locations that are valid will be outlined in the offer details.Cashback will not be paid on finance orders. Only tracked transactions paid in store will be eligible for In-Store cashback.Returns and RefundsThe participating retailer's returns and refunds policies still apply to any purchases you make under an In-Store offer. You are therefore only eligible for cashback on purchases that have not been returned or refunded. If you do return a purchase after the cashback has tracked to your account, the cashback will subsequently be declined.
Community Updates
New Comment

14 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Doug_
    TopCashback has two schemes for in-store cashback. The OP's copy & paste has mixed them up.

For the old version you enter the number for each debit or credit card. TCB is then notified by Visa or Mastercard of relevant transactions. This is similar to Airtime Rewards. It currently has the five offers listed by the OP. The OP's paragraph is part of the Ts&Cs for this version. More info from topcashback.co.uk/in-…ore

The new version uses Open Banking to link to bank or credit card accounts. TCB can then see all retail transactions on those accounts. The permission for each account needs renewing or it expires after three months. The offers are currently 5% at Sainsburys and Costa Coffee, and 10% at Card Factory, LEON, Honest Burgers, FatFace and Subway. Each retailer's offer needs activating before it can be used. Most offers are single use. The title, link and picture pasted by the OP are for this version. More info from topcashback.co.uk/in-…new
    jamie15
    5% back at Sainsbury's is impressive, heat added
    Haz_19
    But i think its only once
    Toonah
    I don't get it. If you pay cash...how will they know what you buy? (I know you can add receipts but then why give them access to your bank account). Or is it only for purchases on your debit card?
    airborne_skygod
    farzana.ali
    Do you guys think it’s safe sharing bank details like that?
    jamie15
    Open banking itself is completely safe, but of course handing over your transaction data is a valuable asset to companies and this will be used to profit
    t3r4
    Does anyone know if these offers always stack? I have noticed some offers are similar to/also on other on card cashback sites and they may be on the same offer 'network': eg Nectar Connect, British Airways Avios Shopping, Airtime Rewards or any bank/card offers? (edited)
    bozo007
    I have recently collected cashback from 3 places which was a major surprise when I was expecting two. Bought something during the post Christmas sales and TCB, Airtime and Halifax all paid out for the same order. I knew Halifax would, as credit card offers usually stack, but both Airtime and TCB was a pleasant surprise. I wouldn't however depend on any cashback in the purchase decision. (edited)
    saphiryman
    I don't see Sainsbury's, is it all gone for them?
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants