Jeans

Posted 13th May 2023
Where do you lot buy jeans from ?
I am looking for men's jeans which is light blue and has the stripe design and not the cross design / stitch.
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    cecilmcroberts
    I normally hunt around on Amazon all the time, if I need them or not. If you willing to play the waiting game and check literally everyday (it's a habit now) you can pickup some bargains when the stock is low in a size. For example I'm awaiting a pair of Boss jeans tomorrow for £18.13. My last few have been Pepe,Wrangler, Tommy Hilfiger all sub £20 (same for chinos and trousers for work).
    Susanf64
    Well done for not paying extortionate price for jeans
    newbie68
    Lots of interesting answers to come - largely dependent on vanity and age. I wait for offers (must be below £10) and buy. I'm old, therefore I have no idea what your talking about with design cross/stitch etc
    Toon_army
    Below a tenna! You'd faint if you went into Flannels
    turtles1
    Have always found Next jeans to be good quality.

Would steer clear of Burtons though. Last 3 pairs were 1. great, 2. Not great, 3. Labelled the wrong size (bought a 32" but these were a 30" tops no matter what the label says).
    Mrcrazyman69
    Japanese selvedge denim is where it's at. It's pricey but IMO worth it. Check out Jeanstore.co.uk and filter by Made in Japan or using Japanese denim. Not sure what you mean about the stripe cross design. (edited)
    zworlds Author
    If you look at the jeans and observe the stitch, there are often two types.
    One is diagonal and the other is like a cross like the St. George's flag. I have found that the diagonal ones last longer.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants