Nintendo Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Collector's Edition - In stock - £109.99 @ Currys

Posted 21st Apr 2023
Just a heads up that Nintendo Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Collector's Edition is in stock at Currys to pre order at retail price of £109.99. Appears to not be available elsewhere currently other than inflated eBay prices so just posting for awareness in discussions given is rrp.

currys.co.uk/pro…tml

4123476_1.jpg

Princess Zelda calls for your help yet again! The kingdom of Hyrule is threatened by an unknown evil and our hero Link is the only one who can save it. Hyrulian skies are now full of mysterious floating islands - an explorer's paradise. To navigate the air and ground, Link gets to ride and drive wonderfulvehicles. And to fight the malevolent foes he gets to wield an arsenal of new weapons and abilities. Harness the new powers, use your imagination and change the world - Link's next adventure awaits!

Good to know

- There's a vast open world to explore, full of wonders, puzzles and treasure
- Gather ingredients and materials - there's a lot of crafting to do
- The Collector's Edition comes with a whole bunch of extra goodies - there's a Steelbook case, ICONART steel poster, artbook and a set of pins
Community Updates
New Comment

39 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    jco83
    I've just checked codes ZELDA25 and ZELDA20 as well as ZELDA15, ZELDA10 and ZELDA5 but no dice FYI (edited)
    zerowing
    thanks ordered
    grained
    thanks, ordered
    Leigh36295
    Back in stock again right now
    clairedobinson
    Thank you I finally got one, let’s hope it arrives!
    Ferraz
    Does anyone knows how Curry’s packages the collector’s editions? Will it come in a plastic back or properly packaged in a box?
    Supergolo
    Just return for refund if damaged. Worth the gamble
    nintendofan10
    Shame in store collection isn't available otherwise I'd be all over this
    ma11wi11
    Still available. They must have got a tonne of these.
    clairedobinson
    Tried yesterday and today and still can’t get past the payment page on these
    NikNakpaddywack
    i keep getting the following message, it's so annoying, i've tried different browsers as well 50039901-8NWuq.jpg
    Leigh36295
    Back in stock for 109.99 at currys and 109.99 + £5 postage at game.co.uk

Edit: all items from this new zelda collection are available on game right now but some are more than RRP and all have +£5 delivery (edited)
    Davidmrb93
    Completely against the point of the collector's edition if they offer everything seperately if you ask me
    Apocc
    Got a copy! Thanks very much! £103.40 with Perkbox, happy
    PsychONeill
    50157637-p304r.jpg50157637-jPJbo.jpg
    Just received mine from Smyths. This isn’t acceptable right? It’s been opened. I got this alongside a normal copy of the game as I planned on keeping this sealed (at least for a while).
    stedaman
    Anything stolen from it? Delivery person free pickings? who delivered it? (edited)
    clairedobinson
    Thank you to the OP and those updating the stock levels. Just had mine delivered, it’s far bigger than I expected and thankfully in decent condition
    charlie12
    Was it delivered in a box or a plastic bag?
    sie
    Mine came in a plastic bag. Seals are knackered and corners all a mess. Gutted I bought 2 copies. Standard to play and collectors to put away.
    PsychONeill
    Smyths’ response to me was to offer £5 off (!) or a refund. I’ve replied to say I want a replacement, slim chance but worth a shot.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants