What kind of USB cable is this please ?

Posted 22nd May 2023
Just received my travel case but the USB is a weird head. None of my cables fit, I think this is an old standard?

If someone can tell me the name of the careful so I can order, I'm sure it will be cheaper than the 8£ that Philips advertising.

4138809-qdzAB.jpg4138809-wT7Sz.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

16 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    ander
    Yep, it's old now. It's a mini USB
    BigStart Author
    Ok thank so buy a mini usb ?

LINDY 36721 USB 2.0 Type A to Mini-B Cable, Anthra Line - Black, 0.5m amzn.eu/d/2…qIz

This should do it ? (edited)
    wpj
    50227777-0nyPD.jpg
    A classic
    Johnmcl7
    It's worse with USB-C to USB-C cables with a fairly wide variety of capabilities but nothing to designate what a cable can do on the item nor a clear way when buying either.
    yeababyyea
    Any good .

50229276_1.jpg50229276-ep70C.jpg (edited)
    BigStart Author
    LINDY 36721 USB 2.0 Type A to Mini-B Cable, Anthra Line - Black, 0.5m amzn.eu/d/2…qIz

Very cheap ?
    AndyRoyd
    Much cheapness.
    mad.dog
    Once a year I have to go hunting for one of those cables in my various cable stores

Been binning off my micro USB cables, and scarily binning A to C cables as I'm 75% C to C in my house now! (edited)
    Ferris
    I've got loads of those mini USB cables somewhere, back from the days when eBay used to pay buyers to buy that sort of thing.

All small electronic devices used to use them for about a year around 2010 - I've still got working tablets, mp3 players etc that use them - before microUSB took over.
    samwants2save
    Try asking on your local free site... Guaranteed you'll find a dozen for the taking.
    Deedie
    charity shops have loads of these
    The.Fat.Cat
    No matter how many times I find a Mini USB cable and throw it away, I find another a Month later.
    I'm sure they're breeding...
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants