Best Android phone under £200

Posted 26th May 2023
I have a ssung a20e which I need to replace. So it seems to boil down to 5g a14 ssung? Budget is about £150/200. It seems 5g, and fast charging are the main requirements. Thanks.
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Willy_Wonka
    Absolutely loads of threads in discussions about the same thing

Try this one of yours that you posted 5 days ago

hotukdeals.com/dis…492
    sloppy.seconds Author
    Thanks for the sarcasm. I am, like many, trying to gather as much supposedly helpful advice to be able to make a decision. (edited)
    KodaBear
    A14 isn't terrible. But are you aware that this will feel huge coming from the A20e? The screen is close to an entire inch larger overall and will be noticeably heavier too.

It's a shame I'm not aware of any Pixel 6a big deals right now. That would have been a great option with a bit more power, faster charging, and a bit smaller than the A14. They have dropped below £200 a few times now.
    sloppy.seconds Author
    Thanks. What may be the best equivalent screen size to mine then other than a 6a?
    D944
    Refurbished flagship phone (S20?) >>>>>> new budget phone
    Mr.Plow
    If I were you I'd keep an eye out for a pixel 6a on eBay, either search for lowest price buy it now or if you're not that desperate to get it quickly use an auction sniper app such as gixen to bid on a suitable phone.

Also...and this goes for anything you buy on Ebay make sure you read the description and study photos properly.

The pixel 6a will be night and day better than the a20e you've got, not massively bigger either, having said that apparently they're not that rapid when it comes to charging but everything else will be better than a low spec budget phone.
    innocent
    You have mentioned Samsung a14 5g in your main description. Try this for good price but also look at one and only comment so far hotukdeals.com/dea…941 (edited)
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants