Porting my number to lyca

Posted 31st Jan 2023
moving from Lebara to lyca but want to keep my number but have no clue how to fill out the porting form any help would be appreciated and why is it asking for so many numbers
7737726071675156260.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    KodaBear
    The first one is YOUR mobile phone number. The one that you want to keep and transfer to Lyca.
    Below that is the PAC Code. Text PAC to 65075 from the SIM Card that currently has the number you want to keep to get this.
    New number is the temporary phone number on the Lyca SIM that you want to overwrite.
    Lyca SIM Number is the serial number written on the Lyca card itself. Starting with 8944.
    The one below that is the serial number written on your current SIM. But you can leave it blank if you like as they don't validate this unless you're coming from o2.
    Set the port in date to today's date. If you fill it out before close of business today your number will move tomorrow.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ACTIVATED YOUR SIM AND BUNDLE USING THE PIN NUMBER BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THIS FORM (edited)
    cathal76 Author
    Thanks so much for your help one more question i got my pin and number how do i activate
    bobdylan
    Google is your friend, this is the 1st thing that came up: uswitch.com/mob…er/
    lamboo
    I found it easier ringing them
    Got email confirmation right away and number was ported within a couple of days
    Goodluck
    cathal76 Author
    Thanks i will call them later probably be easier
    Pokora
    Do you recommend to fill the form on Sunday to avoid problems with the port during weekend?
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants