uber one odeon codes not working

Posted 30th Aug 2023
As title suggests, I received two cinema codes from uber eats yesterday, but upon trying to book a movie, it says codes are invalid. Anyone else have this issue? or know how to get in touch with them as i cant find a way to chat with them

Update. Contact odeon or get on their live chat (took a while to get through) they are aware of the issue but they took my Uber codes and are sending two vouchers through which have a 6 month date on them so even better.
Received within 30mins
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    furiousrabbit
    Hey OP, how did you get in touch with Odeon - could you share the phone number or live chat link?
    ndksamb Author
    Odeon
    just fill in form and you'll get a reply shortly after. In that reply email is a link to the chat which is open between 10-5 (edited)
    Amy_OQs
    im having the same issue! ive tried googling about it but so far ive found nothing.
    ndksamb Author
    Contact odeon
    hc4eva
    Try contacting them on twitter.

@ubereats_uk
    ArisR
    Having the same issue. Customer service is atrocious. No number to call, live chat no responds. I've sent a DM on Twitter, they seem responsive but I've not had a message back
    ndksamb Author
    At least I'm not the only one. I'll give the Twitter route a try (y).
    TehScorpion_
    Anyone had any joy with this? I'm trying to put the code in I received and it's saying it's invalid.
    ndksamb Author
    Contact odeon
    ArisR
    Best route is the webchat on the Odeon website. Twitter team is too slow to respond.

You have to wait around an hour to get connected to an agent on webchat but when I explained my codes weren't working, they booked the viewing for me for free and sent the confirmation to my email.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants