Where has Pepsi Max Raspberry gone?..

Posted 15th Jul 2020
as the title says, I've tried Sainsbury's & Tesco. only plain max & cherry available!

has it been discontinued?
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Pepsilover
    This is an old post now however Pepsi confirmed an in email to me today that Pepsi max raspberry is now disc finished! Pepsi max mango has replaced it , sad times 
    ilovepepsi
    i am so sad about this. i drank it for about 3 years up to this point and sold out my local morrisons 4 times with the cans this summer with the stock they had left. at least my girlfriend from europe had hyped mango up for me for about a year to soften the blow of the replacement. hopeful to see pepsi max rapsberry return in any way possible 
    BiffyBear
    I got some in Tesco yesterday, didn’t seem to be going out of stock! Hope not anyway, that stuff is great
    Anonymous User
    BiffyBear15/07/2020 12:33

I got some in Tesco yesterday, didn’t seem to be going out of stock! Hope n …I got some in Tesco yesterday, didn’t seem to be going out of stock! Hope not anyway, that stuff is great

Got some from Asda at the weekend as well. Though stock of Pepsi flavours does seem to vary a lot depending presumably on other parts of the supply chain?
    Gollywood
    Yes it's been discounted in many places. I'm picking it up from HB etc, £1 for 3x500ml etc

It's not taken off (edited)
    Corner_taken_quickly Author
    Cheers for the info guys.. managed to get some in the Co-op
    mark.bale
    No raspeberry pepsi in our big Tesco anymore - no shelf labels either. gone the same way as Pepsi Ginger i think. A new yuckky flavour out - Mango !!!!
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants