Which Xiaomi Phone has Autolink & Mirror Link plus Phone recording app built in

Posted 26th Aug 2020
I am looking fo a Xiaomi (or any phone) which can record phone call converstions and also has android auto link or mirror link
I recenlty orderd and returned a Xiaomi 5G mi10 lite only to find it did not have the built in phone recording app as my other Xiamomi phone have.
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Uridium
    No Xiaomi phones have Mirrorlink, all have Android Auto as it's part of the Android OS
    iscom Author
    cecilmcroberts26/08/2020 12:34

Functionality was removed for call recording at OS level, unless device …Functionality was removed for call recording at OS level, unless device was rooted. beebom.com/workarounds-android-pie-call-recording-limitation/

cecilmcroberts26/08/2020 12:34

Functionality was removed for call recording at OS level, unless device …Functionality was removed for call recording at OS level, unless device was rooted. beebom.com/workarounds-android-pie-call-recording-limitation/

At present I am using a Samsung A50 and having tried many ACR apps none seem to work a some just record oneside of the conversation but does have both autolike and mirror link
    cecilmcroberts
    iscom26/08/2020 13:31

At present I am using a Samsung A50 and having tried many ACR apps none …At present I am using a Samsung A50 and having tried many ACR apps none seem to work a some just record oneside of the conversation but does have both autolike and mirror link

As I said, recording is restricted at OS level. Unless the device is rooted, hence only recording your side not the others. As in the link this was because of the legality of this in many countries so one thing does not suit all. All android devices have android auto as the other comment already said. For mirrorlink you really need to look into each devices specs. Dont forget it also requires a vehicle that accepts mirrorlink and apps that support mirrorlink. It is also only currently available via wired USB connection (can be very picky over the cable used also) and not over bluetooth. Most Samsungs support mirrorlink though needs switched on in settings once the device is connected to the vehicle. (edited)
    Uridium
    Just to add even Samsung is fading out Mirrolink, the last software update on my Galaxy Note 10 Lite removed it
    iscom Author
    I thought the phone recorder was great as when driving you recieved a phone call where details, phone numberd ect there no need to stop and write details simply play back the call when you stopped .
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants