Antman Quantumania arrives on Disney Plus 17th May (paid for subscription)

Posted 8th May 2023
Arrives on Disney Plus on the 17th May

Not the best film in the series but I missed it at the cinema
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    ch7leach
    It's watchable I guess and it was better than I was initially expecting so that's something
    brailer
    Can't wait to watch it from your glowing review
    kamar.zaman
    I guess it’s worth watching, if you have seen the other ones. so no qualms.
    bobogago
    watched in on Saturday - was good.
    first Ant-Man movie, for me.
    best/most cgi in any movie I've ever seen.
    zippy99
    Honestly I thought it was 'meh'. It's fresh content is the best way to look at it. You don't really care about any of the new characters, the action scenes are just more CGI battle visuals on display. The sidekick villain is laughably bad.

That being said I've got nothing against it, just nothing special but nothing bad. It's a 6/10 like Iron Man 3 you could rewatch as a change.

Then I saw Guardians of the Galaxy 3. So much (CGI) animal cruelty, sticking parts on them, surgery sections, torture, modification, decapitation and killing intercut for the entire film's duration it's just been crowned by PETA an "animal rights masterpiece" (not joking.) When you add pulling someone (human) living's face off on full screen display, who did they bribe to get that low an age rating?

Remember the Nic Cage movie 'Face Off' was a hard 18 and didn't show anything. But chopping up animals and full screen visuals gets a 12A/PG-13!? (edited)
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants