Cheap Communication : Broadband for people on benefits and Mobile Sim deals for all

Posted 24th May 2023
Am I allowed to share a deal that is for people who get benefits combined with sim deals so that people get the home broadband and mobile sim for less that £13 a month ?

Neither are tied to the other and the sim deal is for everyone. I have added another deal to the bottom of this that is ludicrously cheap too. (for mobiles)

Here it is :

MoneySuperMarket : Lyca and Lebara for as little as 49p per month for 6 months on 30 day contract.
After 6 months, switch to the other provider. Even take your existing number too.
LINK : moneysavingexpert.com/che…ly/
Lyca or Lebara monthly deals for 6 months on mse
49p for 3gb || 99p for 5gb - other deals too. (this is the top deal currently on there when I posted this)

Vodafone Essentials Broadband : 38 Mbps Down and 10Mbps Up : £12 per month.
New and existing customers.
You must be in receipt of one of the following :
Jobseeker's Allowance
Universal Credit
Pension Credit
Employment Support Allowance
Income Support
Reduced Earnings Allowance
Personal Independence Payments
Disability Allowance
LINK : vodafone.co.uk/bro…and
You have to apply via the online form and they will call you in time. It runs through a BT line like many others. You can get a Digital Phone for VOIP. They don't seem to provide the phone.
Landlines will be gone in 2025.

RWG offering a one year plan for £20 or a 2 year plan for £35
The also have other cheap deals that you might find more suitable. They also do data only deals that could suit you, these are a few examples below. THEY HAVE PLENTY OF DEALS !!!
1 Year SIM data only £4.99
Get a 1 year SIM with 100MB every month for the entire 12 months for a one off price. Your SIM will never expire.
5 Year SIM data only £12.99
Get a 5 year SIM with 100MB every month for the entire 60 months for a one off price. Your SIM will never expire.
100MB data only £0.96 per month
Get 100MB for a month with our data only SIM. Choose your network from either Vodafone or EE or select our Global SIM for full roaming across 700 networks.

LINK rwgmobile.wales/web…ly/

1 Yr SIM allowance every month for 12 months
COST: £20 one-off cost
MINS: 250 || SMS: 250 ||DATA: 2GB
Bundle Code: ukrwg12

2 Yr SIM allowance every month for 24 months
COST: £35 one-off cost
MINS: 250 || SMS: 250 || DATA: 2GB
Bundle Code: ukrwg24

LINK rwgmobile.wales/rat…er/
It seems all the deals are found under this link : rwgmobile.wales/web…op/
I felt it a little easy to get lost with so many offers and a few different pages.

Hope this helps anyone struggling right now. I am waiting for one of these comm companies to offer a fully combined deal that for others will hopefully also include family members.

Next month, my full communication bill is £12.49
Community Updates
New Comment

2 Comments

's avatar
    KIRK_LAZARUS
    Nice work op
    You can add 1p 4gb 3months talk home sim which runs on ee .

4GB of 5G data, unlimited mins/texts, plus 100 international minutes. 1p a month for first 3 months. (£5 from month 4) @ Talk Home Mobile

hotukdeals.com/dea…266 (edited)
    DoublePortingDad
    50507717-dyocc.jpgDoes the Vodaphone broadband work with tax credits? Thanks. (edited)
Discussions
Top Merchants