SodaStream launches Pepsi Max Cherry in the UK

Posted 14th Sep 2022
9638235261663154932.jpg
19031110991663154938.jpg
IT’S FINALLY HERE!!! Pepsi MAX Cherry 🍒

Introducing the new Pepsi MAX Cherry!

You can buy a 6 Pack directly from SodaStream or Amazon (both temporarily out of stock but keep checking, they sold out fast!) and soon in all good retailers (possibly available in some not so good ones too!)

"Pepsi MAX Cherry flavour is rolling out this month in Sainsbury’s, Asda, John Lewis, Robert Dyas and Amazon (RRP £5.49). It will also be available directly through SodaStream.co.uk." - learn more about the launch of Pepsi Max Cherry for SodaStream here

Benefits of SodaStream VS plastic bottle and can drinks:

SodaStream helps to reduce single use plastic waste. Say goodbye to throwing out cans & plastic bottles daily!

Have it the way YOU like it - maybe you're a less fizzy kind of person or want your tongue to feel the tanginess of even more bubbles! You're in charge of how fizzy you make it. Always.

If you do it right, it's cheaper. Try finding a service like CO2 You (other services are available but this is the one I use, hence being the example mentioned) - with this service each CO2 cylinder only costs me £9.99. With a syrup bottle typically costing me £4 on offer and making 9 litres, I pay on average 60p a litre (£9.99 ÷ 60L & £4 ÷ 9L) - I also find CO2 You cylinders are more fizzy and last longer than other brands. Still up to you which one you use though, of course!

Learn more about SodaStream and why you should be using it! - Environment | Wellness | Mixology | Why SodaStream?
Community Updates
New Comment

20 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Gruff__
    60p a litre is still almost double what supermarket own brand fizzy drinks cost.
    andrewworrall1 Author
    Correct but I've tried supermarket own brand and they do not taste like Pepsi Max. I don't like those. This is aimed for people who like Pepsi Max, not own brand stuff
    echobase
    Try Aldi zx cola. It ain’t far different from Pepsi max and it’s less than 50p for 2 litres or about £1.30 for 6 cans.
    andrewworrall1 Author
    Personally I have and it is completely different to Pepsi Max. I know my Pepsi Max when I drink it
    Ferris
    It's like the 1980s never ended!
    Joshua_Doades
    And now… it’s sold out pretty much everywhere 👌👌👌
    Don’t think they made enough stock
    andrewworrall1 Author
    Keep checking the SodaStream website. It seems to come and go. I managed to order some recently
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants