Asda gas pizza oven

Posted 9th Aug 2023
Anyone has any experience with Asda gas pizza oven? See here

I found it reduced in my local Asda reduced to £60 which seemed like a good deal to me. Reviews on Asda's website seem promising. I like that it has rotating ceramic plate so wouldn't need to rotate the pizza once inside (esp that I've never done this before )
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Daffydills
    absolutely amazing! we use ours every week if not twice! i paid full price too.
    give it 15 mins on high then turn to just below medium. cooks in a few minutes. crispy base not burnt ontop. we use some weird polish flour from Tesco we were recommended its got 500 in the title but equivalent to the 00' grade but allot cheaper! bung 225ml warm water sachet of yeast 1tsp of sugar. wait a minute. then 400g flour 1 tsp salt and abit of oil into a bread machine and set to dough. done ha ha.
    matiuos44 Author
    Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your experience! I mainly bought as my mother-in-law loves making pizzas but hates how the domestic oven cooks them so practically gave up on them.
    I'm glad this seems to be a good one.
    Quick question please, after you set the bread machine to dough, how long does that programme roughly take? And is it ready for making straight away after the bread maker finishes or does it need to wait overnight for example?
    Many thanks again!
    Bob24601
    Hmmm, I might take a look and see if I can get one for £60.

I wanted an Ooni, but the price keeps putting me off, and all the other cheap ones appear to be poor.
    matiuos44 Author
    That's exactly me. Always fancied the Ooni or Gozney but just couldn't justify the price. At least if I end up not using it as much as I like I won't regret spending lots of money on it 😁
    ndksamb
    Wouldn't mind one of these myself. Which gas would you need to go with these?
    matiuos44 Author
    It says on the website propane patio gas but I still haven't opened mine. I'm hoping I can use the one I already have for the BBQ
    JamesSudworth
    £125 in my asda (Llandudno)
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants