Best phone to upgrade from Huawei P30 PRO NE?

Posted 24th Aug 2023
I'm on this app every day I read so many reviews of phones. And I love it when I see comments like not as good as my p30 pro or the mate 20...

I was just wondering who has bit the bullet and what have you moved on from ?

My phone is over 4 years old and finally feeling it but it's still decent just the apps are going slow now and the battery starting to drain faster.

Any advice would be appreciated ...

Also: I love the infra red blaster use it as a remote quite Often so that would be a bonus
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    dan_uk
    I went from a P30 Pro to an IPhone 13 Pro Max and honestly, apart from the insane video quality on the iPhone, there’s very little else I enjoy on the iPhone over my P30 Pro - maybe some niche stuff like gaming performance but not much.

Huawei absolutely nailed it with the P30P and I don’t think a company has produced a better phone - relative to the time it was produced - and I say that as someone who’s owned dozens and dozens of phones over the years.
    louiselouise
    Should also point out it has night mode and optical image stabilisation (two aspects cheaper phones tend to miss out on).
    one_eight_seven
    At least you had a look before making this post!

If you can hold off for a couple of months then wait and see what the Pixel 8/8 Pro will add to the mix.

Otherwise, you’ll need to narrow down what is most important for you; hardware, software, price, etc.
    christasker Author
    It’s not opening apps now is it time?
    aLV426
    I can't get the IR blaster to work on my P30 Pro - what app are you using?
    I would like to know what to upgrade too!
    christasker Author
    Smart remote

Just add the brand of tv or device.

Saviour when you can't find your remote or in a pub with no tv on
    bazza1603
    Hi,

Can I ask what you replaced your P30 Pro with?
    My phones starting to wobble so need to get it replaced. Camera is important to me so looking for something without breaking the bank. Honor Magic 5 is the best I ahve seen, but its a little expensive.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants