Champions League Final.

Posted 10th Jun 2023
Surely there's someone watching?

Why isn't this on BBC1 or ITV?

I Inter-Railed Europe in 1992 and my team played Marseille (Glentoran). I went to the San Siro and watched Inter v Fiorentina and watched a great 2-2 draw finished with a riot.

I want City to win tonight.
Community Updates
New Comment

29 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Its free on the Bt app & youtube.
    Happy for City, it's got the other side of Manchester riled up tonight so makes it worth while. According to them, this treble doesn't count.
    Bit silly for people to say that as it does count. Just a shame as it almost seemed too easy for them, hoping someone can challenge their dominance soon.
    Rode their luck City, i think Inter were the better side tonight
    That was a rollercoaster
    Yep going to get it on YouTube now.

🤞 for Manchester city
    I think it's not on the BBC or ITV as BT have the paid for the rights to the tournament however the final has to be free to view hence you can get it on the BT app and BT live YouTube
    City look a bit aimless and clueless, as they always do when the headlines the next day involve the words "shock defeat". A shame.
    You are watching another game to me.

Its a bit scrappy but what do you expect when both teams are going for a treble.
    Not been on main tv for last 10yrs.
    Stadium is rubbish
    It's not really designed for football
    City have so many players that can score from positions like that, which helps a lot when playing against good defences.
    Foden did really well but fluffed the shot.
    The game needed City to score first to bring it to life as the first half was tame.
    Inter will be disappointed considering the opportunities they had but I think City deserved it.
    Always happy to see negative teams lose.
    Lukaku has been an absolute disgrace.
    The 11th Commandment

"Thou shalt not predict the final result of a game of football based on the first 10 minutes of 60/40 scrappy football"
    The 12th commandment: thou shalt not be stupidly cocky about a scrappy, lucky, unconvincing result that could easily have ended up 1-0 either way, especially when you believed that one team would get 2 trophies for winning. (edited)
    Lukaku officialy going back directly from Turkey to London and will get transfered to Manchester City the second transfer window will open
    What a block though. Real defensive tenacity to keep his own team out.
    Author
    It wasn't the best of games to watch but City must be the most complete team I've ever seen. Teams like that only come around once in a generation. You can argue all you want about money, financial fair play and buying success but they are dominating everything atm.

Europe starts for us in 4 weeks when the Europa Conference League first round takes place. The draw is on Tuesday week

Edit* And the road to next year's final starts in just 10 days. (edited)
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants