Disney+ deals?

Posted 31st May 2023
Hi, my 12 months Disney+ subscription is due to expire in the next couple of days.
I bought it from a post on here, possibly Steam or Gamvio.
Does anybody know of any similar deals this time around please? Even if I were to use a different email/name for example?!
I've seen the YouTube video about setting an account up via Turkey and don't fancy going quite to that extent.
Any help is much appreciated thank you
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    dorey69
    I got a 12 month uk one from Gamivo last week for £60. You have to keep on checking because it wasn’t on last week
    SnoopZ
    If you have Tesco clubcard vouchers you can get it on the cheap there in 3 month subs.

secure.tesco.com/clu…prd
    Dude1971
    I paid less than £30 last year - I miss those days...
    optrex10
    I just opened a Lloyds account and standing order the same 2k in and back out every month
    Jim1_Smith
    Cant you just downgrade the account once you've been given the code or is it an ongoing thing tied to the account? I opened an account last year, got the switching bonus and 6 free cinema tickets then downgraded before posting the account for another switch
    xZEDx
    Got mine on eBay for £7/12 months been 8 months now still going strong.
    jameshothothot
    Nice! I some saying one device share? In the past it was one profilr share if I recall as got it from hukd. I could use my fire stick or tablet or browser etc but only had one profile on the share. Is that what they are? Anyone doing them on here again?
    Dorti007 Author
    Thank you all 🏼
    Dorti007 Author
    I switched to the Lloyds Club account as suggested in the end. Thank you for all the helpful suggestions.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants