How to cancel Disney+?

Posted 2nd Jun 2023
Hi my Samsung Disney+ deal ends tomorrow and I can't find a way to cancel the service?

Or do we not have to as I can't recall if we had to give a credit card? FWIW I've gone into the a/c settings and all it offers is a "delete" a/c.

Advice appreciated.
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    - To cancel your Disney+ subscription, you can follow these steps:
    - Go to the Disney+ website (disneyplus.com) and log in to your account using your credentials.
    - Once logged in, click on your profile icon located in the top-right corner of the screen.
    - From the drop-down menu, select "Account" to access your account settings.
    - Within the Account section, you should see a "Subscription" tab. Click on it.
    - On the Subscription page, you will find information about your subscription, including the billing details.
    -Look for the option to "Cancel Subscription" and click on it.

Disney+ will likely ask for a reason for canceling. Select an appropriate reason from the provided options or choose "Other" if none of the given options apply.

After selecting the reason, you should see a confirmation message indicating that your subscription has been canceled.

Make sure to check your email for any cancellation confirmation or additional instructions from Disney+.

Note: The specific steps may vary slightly depending on the device you are using or any updates made to the Disney+ website or app. If you encounter any difficulties, it's recommended to refer to the Disney+ Help Center or contact their customer support for further assistance.

(Hopefully this works!)
    (edited)
    Author
    Thanks both but although I login to the account this is all I get which is why I wondered if they don't have credit card details? No cancellation only deletion?

Checked in Firefox too in case it was a Safari problem but the same there.

IGNORE - CHECKED THROUGH TTHE MONTHLY TAB AND THE CANCELLATION OPTION IS THERE. THANKS

50294300-u6T4b.jpg (edited)
    try this
    disneyplus.com/en-…ion
    you may need to login
    although that might just work for me?
    Are you subscribed directly or via another service? mobile contract etc?
    I've got just over a month left on a 12 month sub. If I were to cancel it before I entered the last month, would it still run for the full 12 months or at the end of the current month?
    Author
    When I cancelled it allowed watching up to the last day, but that wasn’t a full month so no idea. Just bookmark a reminder for a few days before?
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants