Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

How to delete PS5 icons from game library?

Posted 28th Dec 2020
ok, another PS5 newbie question from me, on the dashboard how do I delete the tiles/icons from my game library, I have around 250 of them, all the games/demos I've ever owned... when I click on them it just says install, can't find delete.. thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    AFAIK you can’t delete anything from your PSN library. You can only delete installed titles from your devices.
    malnuman28/12/2020 15:31

This on the PS5,? can't get to the option you showed on the pic, just …This on the PS5,? can't get to the option you showed on the pic, just says "download" and nothing else,

Hiding stuff, like folders is currently only available on PS4. I'm sure they will add these features to PS5 eventually. It took Sony 3 years to add folders as an option on the PS4.
    malnuman28/12/2020 14:39

Nice one, that would be great, will try this later when I can get …Nice one, that would be great, will try this later when I can get on my PS5, I'll let you know

Sorry, I hadn't read the thread title properly so I've been talking about hiding the icons on a PS4, not on a PS5. Apologies.
    Author
    sca197228/12/2020 13:30

AFAIK you can’t delete anything from your PSN library. You can only delete …AFAIK you can’t delete anything from your PSN library. You can only delete installed titles from your devices.

Oh right, I was looking to tidying it up a bit, and just have the new stuff on there, was no option to add certain games to folders either, hope they add these options, thanks for the quick reply..
    sca197228/12/2020 13:30

AFAIK you can’t delete anything from your PSN library. You can only delete …AFAIK you can’t delete anything from your PSN library. You can only delete installed titles from your devices.

You can definitely hide them, I did this the other day on mine. If you go to the library, go to a game and then press the option button You should be able to hide the icon from your library IIRC.

Edit - Just remembered how to do it, go to Library, then down Purchased (with the little PS Store symbol), go to the game or app you want to hide and then press Options and select Do Not Show Content Item.

43331583-GLwpm.jpg (edited)
    Author
    Haircut_10028/12/2020 13:53

You can definitely hide them, I did this the other day on mine. If you go …You can definitely hide them, I did this the other day on mine. If you go to the library, go to a game and then press the option button You should be able to hide the icon from your library IIRC.Edit - Just remembered how to do it, go to Library, then down Purchased (with the little PS Store symbol), go to the game or app you want to hide and then press Options and select Do Not Show Content Item. [Image]

Nice one, that would be great, will try this later when I can get on my PS5, I'll let you know
    Author
    malnuman28/12/2020 14:39

Nice one, that would be great, will try this later when I can get …Nice one, that would be great, will try this later when I can get on my PS5, I'll let you know

This on the PS5,? can't get to the option you showed on the pic, just says "download" and nothing else,
    Author
    Haircut_10028/12/2020 22:24

Sorry, I hadn't read the thread title properly so I've been talking about …Sorry, I hadn't read the thread title properly so I've been talking about hiding the icons on a PS4, not on a PS5. Apologies.

Lol, no worries, thought it would if been in the ps5 as well, hopefully soon
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants