Iphone 13 mini car phone holder for mazda

Posted 10th May 2023
Hi, I'm looking for a phone holder as others I have tried always failed in the past (phone falls, clip doesn't stay on, suction pad or sticker comes off).

I was surprised with the cost when I started searching from Amazon. And I'm a bit dubious of similar reviews on some products.

What would you recommend for iphone 13 mini on mazda dashboard/windscreen/vent please?
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    FrampyStinkwonkel
    Poundland £5 plus it's wireless charging so you can just slot the phone in and out charges for you.
    50147636-Joq3G.jpg
    FrampyStinkwonkel
    50147639-joIBk.jpg
    BARKMAN
    These are rock solid as it has the two prongs. I use with my iPhone mini every week in different hire cars and always found it spot on

Lamicall Car Phone Holder, Universal Vent Mount - 360 Rotating Air Vent Cradle Stand for iPhone 14 Pro Max Plus, 13 12 Pro Max Mini, 11 Pro Xs XR X 8 7 6s, Samsung S21, HUAWEI, Mobile Phones - Black amzn.eu/d/i…u9g
    Uridium
    Brodit holder for the phone and Brodit proclip mount specific for the car. not cheap but nothing out there as good.
    CoolTasbeehs_
    Ive had this for the past two years. Discreet and can rotate screen. My iphone12 & pixel6a haven’t had any issues putting in/out holder. Its sturdy and never fallen.

amazon.co.uk/UGR…-20
    Otto.uk Author
    Thanks everyone. @FrampyStinkwonkel, I forgot about poundland shop. I'll check that
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants