Is CoolShop.co.uk a trusted site?

Posted 2nd Nov 2009
Is CoolShop.co.uk a trusted site?

Want to know, as I want to order a game from there.

Never used it before. Just need to know its safe and trusted.
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Absolutely not. They claim to be UK based but everything ships from Denmark. Been waiting 17 days for a game to be delivered. Asked on numerous occasions why it was late with no explanation. They just said to wait a few more days, then 16 days, then 21 days etc etc. They have no phone number, won't respond to e-mails and their online chat agents can't and won't lift a finger to help you. Currently pursuing them through trading standards and seeking a refund through my bank due to their utter belligerence and incompetence. Would never buy from them again, would never recommend them even to my worst enemy. 100& avoid and shop elsewhere, it's not worth it for a few quid off.
    Ordered from them loads of times and they have always been 1st class. They will always price match if you find it cheaper and in stock elsewhere.
    Yes, it's fine.
    Author
    Thanks guys.
    mighty mugger;6760677

Thanks guys.

A quick way is to look at =1&advanced_search=Search+Now"]deals posted for them, and read the comments.

Better than taking the word of 2 people in "The Misc"
    They were formally know as SoftUK & I've used them before without any problems - have a look through some of the recently posted deals & you can read some members comments re feedback for a broader view

hotukdeals.com/all…457
    Perhaps if people have good/bad experiences they can add a rating on Pricespy??
    Seems like they messed up Fifa 16 pre-orders for a lot of people:
    https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.coolshop.co.uk

Seems fine other than for pre-orders
    (edited)
    Wanted my passport and utility bill scanned in and emailed to process PS4 VR headset- definitely not happening -cancelled order- don't trust any shopping site that asks for that!
    Hi Guys, I've received an email from them asking for a copy of my Driving licence because it's a high value item (£400). Is this normal
    No its not usual I cancelled my order and my credit card company said it was very wise to do so- this leaves you wide open to identity theft
    Coolshop is NOT a trusted site. They sell defective products to their clients. Do not be fooled by their prices which are too good to be true.

We purchased a babies portable bathtub from them ‘Chicco Bubble Nest’. It came without a proper support (missing part) making it impossible to use and VERY DANGEROUS as it collapses on the newborn when he is placedinside!

It is more than one month since the purchase and they have not sent the missing part! in addition this company has no telephone or address so they leave you without any customer service once the product is sold.

BUYER BEWARE!
    No no no..they won't deliver games on release day off a preorder. At best they will arrive 10 to 16 days after release and customer service will not refund you.
    You get a royal mail tracking reference but it won't work!
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants