Groups

Is CoolShop.co.uk a trusted site?

Is CoolShop.co.uk a trusted site?

Want to know, as I want to order a game from there.

Never used it before. Just need to know its safe and trusted.

10 Comments

Ordered from them loads of times and they have always been 1st class. They will always price match if you find it cheaper and in stock elsewhere.

Yes, it's fine.

Original Poster

Thanks guys.

mighty mugger;6760677

Thanks guys.

A quick way is to look at =1&advanced_search=Search+Now"]deals posted for them, and read the comments.

Better than taking the word of 2 people in "The Misc"

supermod

They were formally know as SoftUK & I've used them before without any problems - have a look through some of the recently posted deals & you can read some members comments re feedback for a broader view

hotukdeals.com/all…457

Perhaps if people have good/bad experiences they can add a rating on Pricespy??

Seems like they messed up Fifa 16 pre-orders for a lot of people:
    https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.coolshop.co.uk

Seems fine other than for pre-orders
    Edited by: "kiish" 20th Oct 2015

Wanted my passport and utility bill scanned in and emailed to process PS4 VR headset- definitely not happening -cancelled order- don't trust any shopping site that asks for that!

Hi Guys, I've received an email from them asking for a copy of my Driving licence because it's a high value item (£400). Is this normal

No its not usual I cancelled my order and my credit card company said it was very wise to do so- this leaves you wide open to identity theft
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313807
      2. Walker crisps22
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767532
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563843

See more discussions