King Charles Coronation Coin only pay £2.50 delivery @ London Mint Office

Posted 1st May 2023
For those who would like a little momento of the upcoming coronation here is a deal of interest.

A free coin but you have to pay £2.50 p&p.

londonmintoffice.org/kin…nna

Issued to commemorate the first coronation of the 21st century. Be a part of the occasion that will forever sit proudly in our history books with this official commemorative coin – FREE as a gift to the nation.

√ FREE – as a gift to the nation

√ Featuring the brand new effigy by Raphael Maklouf

√ Exclusive to customers of The London Mint Office

√ Just 500,000 struck worldwide

√ Strictly limited to only one coin per household

Celebrate a historic crowning moment in British history - order yours today for FREE (just £2.50 postage).

By ordering you have no further commitments and your purchase is protected by The London Mint Office 14-day “no-quibble” guarantee.

There is an option to upgrade to a gold plated one but I just went for the freebie!
Community Updates
New Comment

21 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Scam. Just Google this company's methods.
    Agreed, this company shouldn't even be allowed on HUKDs, they use such scummy tactics.
    Send you extra coins "on approval", make it incredibly difficult to return them, threateningly demand payment. The amount of pensioners and other vulnerable people they rip off is ridiculous.

Also note that they are not the genuine Royal Mint. They are just a private company that commissions coins.
    Ye this crap should not be posted even in discussion, definitely a dodgy AF company to avoid, sending out unrequested products then claiming it's a error after the fact.

uk.trustpilot.com/rev…s=1

Should be removed
    London Mint Office is a privately owned business, nothing to do with official stuff. Deliberately named that way to mislead people. Quite similar to the "Going Out of Business Sale" stores in New York set up to scam tourists.
    Yep I fell for it years ago, and it was a "starter pack" box with the rest of the slots empty. Cheap looking coin and scummy business practices, avoid
    Be very careful with London Mint. You will get your coin OK but after a while they will open an account and send you invoices. It is very difficult to close the account and customer services do not readily respond. I have been there.
    Thanks OP have some HEAT

God Save The King

50089301-7ciaP.jpg
    Is this 60 pence?
    The company behind this alleged "Coronation Coin", London Mint Office, is aptly named as it's shares an attribute with the humble Polo mint – buying from them will burn a HOLE in your pocket.
    Save your money folks, as this offer is neither a momento nor an investment.

Invest in the real deal. Invest in Bitcoin
    Heat from me
    This will be popular
    Half a crown was worth two shillings and sixpence which is worth 12.5p in modern day decimal currency...
    Was going to get this as a cheap little souvenir for my wife, but thanks for the warning.
    Will avoid and stick to tea towels.
    What the heck? They merged threads into a discussion and then didn't even bother putting my post in it.
    For flips sake this site gets more annoying by the day!!!
    Agree with you. When HUKD merges threads, they should also merge comments from the disappearing deal. There must be a way.
    a half crown? what is this idiocy?
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants