Prime drink - what is it and where can I buy it?

Posted 5th Nov 2022
My son wants to buy some prime drink

What is it and where can I buy it?

I have heard that you can only buy it from asda but they do not seem to have any stock
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

37 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Waste of money!! Some TikTok star created/promoted it - with respect, asking "what is it" - you shouldn't be buying it!!

BTW how old is your son, as it is an energy drink (edited)
    No it isn't an energy drink and they both came famous from YouTube
    It's rubbish. (I was given 2 bottles) Get some water and put some juice in it. Save your money and advise your lad to stop following silky Tiktok rubbish.
    I got my daughter 2 from Asda but they keep them behind customer service have to ask for them. £2 each she opened one had a sip didn’t like it and the other is still in my car boot. Save your money
    [deleted]
    Sounds,like a good plan
    It's a much sort after hydration drink sold through Asda or online at drinkprime.uk/pro…pop

It's out of stock online and Asda are struggling to keep up with demand.

My youngest teen dragged me to a few Asda stores without any luck, we eventually got a selection as my other son knew a guy who worked at Asda.

The icepop flavour was quite pleasant and I would buy it future but certainly not worth all the hype and the rest of the flavours weren't even nice really.

There's a shop on tik tok selling them for £20 a bottle Wakey Wines which isn't that far from me but it's so frustrating they a ripping people off like that
    Tiktok is probably more lethal than Facebook or Twitter these days.
    Wakey wines
    Social media thing... exclusively for the younger generation
    It's basically water, coconut water some flavourings, additives and marketing.

Its not an energy drink like the ones with 30% sugar and loads of caffeine.

At least its not like most American imported cereals and chocolate which is genetically modified.
    I thought there was a cost of living crisis?
    The more I read about this the more it sounds like Del and Rodney's Peckham spring water enterprise.
    It's not an energy drink
    I bet it either tastes disgusting or nothing special.
    Amazon??
    Author
    its £24 a bottle on amazon, due to scalpers selling it at high prices

You can also get a ninja airfryer for £400 and a ps5 for £600 from scalpers on amazon

I think its meant to be a £1 a bottle usually
    [deleted]
    they dont want it for the taste
    Blame KSI he’s behind it and have suckered in the yoof! It’s trying to find rocking horse sh1t round here though there is a garage who has it behind the counter and sells it £5 and above a bottle. Though my son is a teenager (17) it’s aimed at young ‘uns and he’s not got into the hype with it.
    Asda is the only place that sells it. RRP is £2 don't pay anything more otherwise scalpers will carry on buying them all up
    Sainsbury's sell it too I noticed, only looked out of curiosity and won't be trying. H2O all the time for me. That's what this started as.
    I’ve honestly spent more on petrol driving around to find it than on the actual drinks, my advice would be either just buy one off an American sweet company website which means the average price is £10 or you need to speak to the staff in your Asda.They are all really fed up of being asked the same question but should be able to tell you when a delivery is due.And then you need to be there about half an hour at least before it opens because there will be a queue of about 30 kids and a few middle aged men that are buying them and selling them on for £15 a bottle There is a 3 per flavour per person rule also!
    I've got the last two original authentic bottles in existence.
    I'm willing to let one go.

Just cos you sound cool dude.
    £8 a bottle in the post office shop near me.
    Prime drink
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants