1 years Xbox game pass ultimate for £63.98

Posted 4th Oct 2023
So just wanted to share my little Xbox subscription hack, so the gold has now changed to Game pass core, and to get this to work all you need to do is buy 12 months of game pass core which is on sale at CDKEYS for £31:99 half price, add this to your current game pass ultimate subscription and this will convert to 6 months of ultimate for £31:99, I just bought 4 and got 27 months of ultimate for £127.96, that’s about 2 year for the price of one, if You only want 1 year then for £63.98 that’s still a bargain, grab the 12 month codes asap l, not sure how long the sale will last.
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    That’s a amazing new hack that has never been done before , I mite try it myself.
    Or you can use Microsoft rewards and get it free.
    I personally see it as a waste of points using it on gpu as you can get gpu for dirt cheap using vpn. I'm currently sat on 331k points so by around Jan/February I'll have around £400 worth of points so treat myself to some hardware. Possibly a surface tablet for when I go on holiday (edited)
    I thought 12 months gold only converted to 4 months ultimate? Does core track better then gold does/did?
    It is 4 months if you have an active gpu subscription.
    This doesn't add up. If you have an active sub you get 4 month if non active 8 months so how have you ended up with 6 months. Also codes can be had for cheaper if using a vpn (edited)
    Maybe they give a better conversation rate now with Core codes if you have an active gamepass subscription. Interesting if they do.
    I've not turned my Xbox Seires S on for about a year, my subs probably well ran out, sure I stacked 3 years!
    I didn't even know they changed the prices or anything, did they follow suit with PlayStation or did PlayStation follow them?
    I know my PS Extra has gone from something like £60 to £99
    Anyone else confirm this?
    My Ultimate Game pass has just ended.
    3 years ago, i was able to but 36 months of Gold, then convert the whole lot into Game pass unlimted for £1.
    It seems that this deal is no longer valid, so what's the next best option? I want to gain as many months of Game Pass Ultimate. Thanks
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants