invisatrack.co.uk/pro…ase
Reviews seem good though
Any advice much appreciated!
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Funny how this popped up today. I received mine today. I thought it would be worth a punt at £70 and purchased through PayPal to give myself some protection. Glad I did, they are so fake. They are a pretty damn good fakes, but still fake all the less. I already have a set of genuine AirPods Pro 2 and the fake ones don't even fit into the genuine charging case. I didn't even try to connect them to my phone to test them as I just don't trust them.

Already started a return, but they will take the item back to 'investigate' my claims before they will refund. I've claimed the refund through PayPal instead, as I just don't trust they would initiate a refund at all. They won't send me a pre-paid postage label 'as per their policy' so I'll let PayPal investigate further.
    Of course it isn't legit. The website only has 3 products to sell, all massively discounted, with a limited number available is the first clue.
    Any website that doesn't give a geographical telephone number or address is one I would avoid with a very long bargepole.
    Have you read the details about the refurb? It is very poorly written.

• These are refurbished items and are restored to working order.
    • Limited to a maximum of 1 per customer due to limited stock.
    • Warranty cannot be redeemed as they are refurbished.
    • All AirPods serial numbers are verified and logged for security purposes.
    • The AirPods themselves are brand new only case is refurbished.
    • The refurbishment process is done by 3rd party under the supervision of Grade 3 technicians not by the Manufacturer.
    • Only Grade A OEM parts have been used for refurbishment.
    • Performed factory reset, cleaned, sanitized, and then re-packaged.
    • Since these are refurbished items, hence are sold at a low and affordable price.
    • Item functionalities are extensively tested by professional technicians.
    • Due to the refurbished nature of the AirPods, certain functionalities may not display correctly on your iPhone; however, rest assured that they will function normally.
    • Multi device connectivity not supported due to refurbishment
    • Supplied in new packaging with accessories hence the cheaper than retail price.
    • When purchasing do not expect them to be exactly same as brand new Apple AirPods as these are seller refurbished and third party parts have been used.
    • For more information, please contact our proactive customer support team via call, email, or on live chat.
    • *Refer to refund policy for money back guarantee.
    (edited)
    If anything does arrive it will be fakes which you can buy for a fraction of their price.
    I think you are correct.

"When purchasing do not expect them to be exactly same as brand new Apple AirPods as these are seller refurbished and third party parts have been used" just screams fake
    This made me laugh.

On their Facebook page they put their business as:

>>>> Page · Electronics · Sewing and alterations
    It says they are Refurbs
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants