Best place to sell Nintendo switch?

Posted 16th May
My son is wanting to sell his switch and 3 games. Only had it a few months and doesn’t play on it. Where would you recommend selling it? EBay? Gumtree? Facebook? Game? Thanks for any help.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

18 Comments
I'd try gumtree & Facebook 1st give it 10 days & keep your fingers crossed.
Have you had a look on Cex?They pay the postage costs too.If you do,I,d use the Hermes option as quicker to get there than Royal Mail at the moment.
Get a good price for it those switches are in demand at the moment!
Ukguy10116/05/2020 15:39

Get a good price for it those switches are in demand at the moment!

How much do you think I should ask for it please? It’s 3 months old from amazon with Zelda breath of the wild, luigis mansion and just dance 2019. He’s wanting to save up and get a ps5
glen7616/05/2020 15:46

How much do you think I should ask for it please? It’s 3 months old from a …How much do you think I should ask for it please? It’s 3 months old from amazon with Zelda breath of the wild, luigis mansion and just dance 2019. He’s wanting to save up and get a ps5

What did you pay for it originally?
glen7616/05/2020 15:46

How much do you think I should ask for it please? It’s 3 months old from a …How much do you think I should ask for it please? It’s 3 months old from amazon with Zelda breath of the wild, luigis mansion and just dance 2019. He’s wanting to save up and get a ps5

Is it still pristine condition?
Ukguy10116/05/2020 15:51

Is it still pristine condition?

Yes he’s hardly used it and it’s 4 games sorry I forgot about 1-2 switch
If its not the lite version then I reckon £330 to £350 I've had a quick look seem to be going for strong money, cex want £320 just for the console!
Avoid eBay, i see way to many scams

With GumTree/FB cash only face-to-face transactions either at their property or a public place
I managed to get a Switch on FB for £250 with 5 games and extra controller. Only thing it didn't have is grip and wrist straps but have gotten a spare grip for free now. That was a great deal but I reckon you should be asking for around £350 and should sell easy.
Thanks for all your tips and advice really appreciate it.
Also avoid eBay for anything over £100. Too many scams. eBay will always side with the seller if they claim the item was broken/faulty/not received etc. And on top of that, they take 10% of your money for the sale (unless £1 final value fees). And PayPal take like a further 5% so you lose 15% straight away and then postage costs. Not worth it IMO.
Edited by: "RYANdeals" 16th May
This is what CEX will give you, provided the Switch is boxed and complete.

40772331-Olryh.jpg
Biddy216/05/2020 16:40

This is what CEX will give you, provided the Switch is boxed and complete. …This is what CEX will give you, provided the Switch is boxed and complete. [Image]

Wow Switch prices have gone crazy!
bobdylan16/05/2020 16:51

Wow Switch prices have gone crazy!

PS4 Pro prices have increased about £100 too.

40772591-noPng.jpg
Biddy216/05/2020 17:04

PS4 Pro prices have increased about £100 too. [Image]

And that's a low price! I spotted CEX's prices a few weeks ago and shifted my PS4 Pro off to them.. They bought it for £314!
ITRUK16/05/2020 17:39

And that's a low price! I spotted CEX's prices a few weeks ago and …And that's a low price! I spotted CEX's prices a few weeks ago and shifted my PS4 Pro off to them.. They bought it for £314!

Damn might sell my death stranding edition, just built a pc amd not using it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions