Euro electricals website

Posted 8th Nov 2020
Hi all anyone know much about this website first hand ?

euroelectricals.com/
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    As a business (TMT Pacific Ltd), they seem ok. Been around a while (Incorporated 2006.) Website created in 2009. Even have a seller presence on Amazon (Euro Store.)

Base of operations seems a little 'odd' (Office points to an M & S car park! Hehe) and a returns address of an unmarked trading estate unit. Coupled with what seems like a mobile contact number. Then, the Amazon business points to a totally different address and number. Not unusual for these types of business however.

Above all this, the only thing I would be slightly concerned about is the fact that their company confirmation statement is long overdue. You can view HERE. With all that is going on at the moment - are you safe spending your money with them - i.e. are they on rocky ground?

Also, if you look at some of the negative feedback on TP, it suggests the main problem is communication - i.e. not answering the phone or emails. Not communicating stock shortage or cancellations - and then hanging onto customers money. Is this the beginning of a pattern? (edited)
    Author
    Thanks for responses.
    I'm really after one of the Dyson. Possibly the v10.
    Just decent price on website.
    Or do I hold out for a black Friday deal !?!
    SnayBear08/11/2020 12:30

Thanks for responses.I'm really after one of the Dyson. Possibly the …Thanks for responses.I'm really after one of the Dyson. Possibly the v10.Just decent price on website. Or do I hold out for a black Friday deal !?!

If you're in no panic then hold out. There may well be a decent offer come up. You'd only kick yourself for being impatient. I haven't looked myself but is the V10 exceptionally cheap on EE site?
's avatar
Top Merchants