Free Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Car Sticker Or Magnet from hiddendisabilitiesstore.com (free shipping using code)

Posted 18th Sep 2021
3795381_1.jpg*Use the discount code ONTHEROAD for free shipping of your National Highways Sunflower to your door.
hiddendisabilitiesstore.com/nat…ays
Showing the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower indicates that you have an non-visible disability and that you may need help, support or just a little more time. And now the Sunflower also means you’ll have the help you need if you break down or need assistance on England's motorways and major A-roads.

We've teamed up with National Highways, who manage England’s motorways and major A-roads, to create a free Sunflower for your vehicle. This Sunflower discreetly indicates that you, or someone in your vehicle has an impairment and may need additional support. In many ways someone’s impairment is always invisible when they're in a vehicle. So anyone with an impairment, hidden or visible, can display the Sunflower on their vehicle.

The Sunflower for your vehicle is free to road users in England.

To order yours, you'll need to register or log in to your personal Sunflower account.

You can order ONE free Sunflower for your vehicle. The Sunflower comes as a sticker or a magnet. Once you've chosen which one suits you best, use the discount code ONTHEROAD for free shipping of your National Highways Sunflower to your door.

Login or register to your Hidden Disabilities Sunflower personal account

The Sunflower for your vehicle is free to road users in England. You can order ONE free Sunflower for your vehicle.

The Hidden Disabilities Sunflower is part of Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme Limited, a private company based in the UK.

The Hidden Disabilities Sunflower products are strictly not for resale by individuals, businesses or organisations - they are intended to be donated to your colleagues and customers free of charge.

Official products are only available from this website as well as from registered charities who are members of the scheme and who have been authorised to sell the product. These charities will display an official badge and will be selling official Hidden Disabilities Sunflower products. We do not sell any Hidden Disabilities Sunflower product on eBay or Amazon. Hidden Disabilities Sunflower products being sold on these platforms are being resold at inflated prices or are counterfeit or copycat versions which can be misleading, cause confusion by not being recognised quickly by members of the scheme and may mean wearers are not helped as intended.

Free The Hidden Disabilities Sunflower is part of Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme Limited, a private company based in the UK.

The Hidden Disabilities Sunflower products are strictly not for resale by individuals, businesses or organisations - they are intended to be donated to your colleagues and customers free of charge.

Official products are only available from this website as well as from registered charities who are members of the scheme and who have been authorised to sell the product. These charities will display an official badge and will be selling official Hidden Disabilities Sunflower products. We do not sell any Hidden Disabilities Sunflower product on eBay or Amazon. Hidden Disabilities Sunflower products being sold on these platforms are being resold at inflated prices or are counterfeit or copycat versions which can be misleading, cause confusion by not being recognised quickly by members of the scheme and may mean wearers are not helped as intended.
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Thanks for this OP, didn’t even know this existed. Ordered one for the car. Now just need a big sticker telling ppl to stop judging when we park in a disabled bay - even though we have a valid blue badge.
    I'm hoping now that mask wearing isn't as mandatory people will stop wearing this purely as a reason to avoid wearing masks. There was a large increase in people wearing them for that reason and I genuinely feel like it made the legitimate users more invisible! It would be great if more shops recognised them too as it's not a shop wide indicator. It's definitely a help in the stores that do recognise it for sure. Thanks for posting
    I am a foster carer with a child having multiple hidden disabilities and currently waiting for his blue badge. We have just been told about this scheme and he sunflower lanyard for shopping so hopefully these will help make things a little easier!

Thanks for sharing OP
    As someone with hidden disabilities, and so is my partner, I understand the lanyard, mine was very useful on the rare occasions I had to go out in lockdown. I didn’t wear one before as I don’t like drawing attention to my health issues… unfortunately the way to be left alone in lockdown was wear it. Shame so many abused it as they didn’t feel like wearing masks, it was the disabled who got the flack for their selfishness because they didn’t have the balls to say I’m just not wearing one.
    However, I don’t understand the point of the one for the car, isn’t that what a disabled badge is for? Which also helps weed out the people who abuse the system?
    Beki10058819/09/2021 01:42

I'm hoping now that mask wearing isn't as mandatory people will stop …I'm hoping now that mask wearing isn't as mandatory people will stop wearing this purely as a reason to avoid wearing masks. There was a large increase in people wearing them for that reason and I genuinely feel like it made the legitimate users more invisible! It would be great if more shops recognised them too as it's not a shop wide indicator. It's definitely a help in the stores that do recognise it for sure. Thanks for posting

Still mandatory in Wales and in certain areas in England like pharmacies (edited)
    deleted228386919/09/2021 08:28

Still mandatory in Wales and in certain areas in England like pharmacies

Still mandatory in any indoor public space in Scotland as well. And suggested in busy external spaces.
    alg19/09/2021 08:51

Still mandatory in any indoor public space in Scotland as well. And suggest …Still mandatory in any indoor public space in Scotland as well. And suggested in busy external spaces.

This where the problems lyes as people thing the uk on,y has one government and one law so go with what Borris says and not the other nations
    Thank you for posting this!
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants