Free pipe lagging, outside tap jacket, and other

Posted 23rd Jan 2023
You will need to fill in a little survey and supply an email address, but exchange they will tell you if you could save on your water usage and give you some free products if you choose them.
Ideal for protecting your pipes as the temperature drops
getwaterfit.co.uk/
Community Updates
Permanent Offers
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Managed to bag a waterbutt and shower head

I'll take every freebie I can when water bills down in South West are double everywhere else in UK pretty much.
    Anonymous User
    No bills as such in Scotland. Gets lumped into council tax.
    Super thanks, we'll see whether my bits come as well 😁
    Got a 4 minute shower timer...
    That'll shake things up a bit here... by about 11 mins
    I did the survety, but didn't get offered any products.
    Author
    Perhaps your water authority give nothing. I wasn't offered the free butt that jrw was offered. Did you click the "free product" link after the survey?
    Might also be worth having a few goes, and adjust your answers for the best result (edited)
    Author
    My experience is based on Southern Water, but it looks like there are regional variations
    I'm southern water as well and was offered quite a few things, shower head, shower isolator, pipe lagging, outside tap cover, kitchen stream and a few others that I can't remember, I want to say waterbutt but can't remember.

I didn't take all the items as some just won't be used and it's a waste.
    Thanks. Got a regulated shower head, timer and outdoor tap jacket.
    Completed the survey and the only thing to review is the quick wins - no free products offered. Not sure where that link would be. A water butt would have been handy, as ours has split in the cold weather.
    Have to say that I don’t agree with overstating usage, just to get a load of products that will never be used - no one will use the shower head.
    Author
    So if adjusting your water consumption for the garden got you that butt.......?
    You only need to get the things you want. No need for excess
    And I do use the shower head
    Author
    Just had an email from Southern Water stating it has just been despatched using 2nd class, and to allow between 10 days and 4 weeks.
    Now that's a postal service to be proud of
    My Post code not recognised. 🤷‍♀️
    Author
    Might be a site glitch. I just tried a few legitimate codes, with and without vpn, including mine which worked before
's avatar
Top Merchants