Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Get two Vue tickets for £7 (Selected Accounts) through Veryme Rewards (Vodafone app)

Posted 14th Jul 2022
Get two Vue tickets for £7

Grab two tickets for £7 from our friends at Vue and enjoy the latest films for less.

There’s lots to see – including Minions: The Rise of Gru, Jurassic World: Dominion and Thor: Love and Thunder.

To help you enjoy the big screen safely, you’ll find safety measures across all venues. This includes enhanced online booking, physically distanced seating and staggered film times. Your Vue e-code will also be valid for 30 days to make sure you have plenty of time to book your screening.

To get hold of this fantastic deal, follow these simple steps:
1. Use your VeryMe Rewards code to buy your Vue e-codes online.
2. You’ll then be emailed 2 Vue e-codes to exchange for each ticket – simply use them when booking a screening online, or at a participating Vue location.Then sit back and enjoy your film!

What you need to know
  • 2x general admission standard 2D adult e-codes for £7 with Vue
  • VeryMe Rewards code is valid for one hour after claiming offer
  • VeryMe Rewards code will be used to purchase 2x Vue e-codes for £7
  • You will be emailed 2x Vue e-codes
  • e-codes can be exchanged for standard 2D tickets online or at a participating Vue location

Offer Dates: 11 July 2022 at 00:01 to 17 July 2022 at 23:59, or one hour after the promo code has been claimed in-app, whichever is sooner.

Offer Detail:
  • The offer is for two general admission 2D adult tickets for £7 from Vue.
  • Only valid when booking using the link provided in VeryMe Rewards.
  • One promo code will be required per VeryMe Rewards user to get access to the Vue portal. Upon successful verification of the promo code, you’ll then be able to purchase two Vue specific 2D general admission e-codes for £7 (incl VAT).
  • Once you’ve completed the purchase, you’ll then be emailed two Vue e-codes which must be exchanged for general admission tickets either online or at the Box Office with Vue.
  • The e-codes can’t be used to make bookings over the phone.
  • Your Vue e-codes are valid for 30 days from issuance and are not subject to time extensions.

Exclusions: Each Vue e-code is valid for one admission ticket and must be used at the time of exchange and can’t be exchanged for gift cards. E-codes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. E-codes are valid for a single use only and cannot be reinstated or replaced once redeemed (this includes if you cancel your booking). Valid at any open Vue location in the UK. Please check Vue’s website for up to date information about opening times and locations here myvue.com/sta…afe. Not valid for Premieres and alternative/special showings including Event Cinema screenings, Mini Mornings, Senior friendly, Autism Friendly and Scene screenings. Can be used to book 3D screening, IMAX, VIP, Recliner, Xtreme seating or Gold class screenings online and at the Box Office upon payment of the difference. Upgrade to 3D screenings are redeemable for entry into the screening only, customers will be charged for the purchase of 3D glasses if required. Purchase of the e-codes does not give priority over general tickets or other visitors to Vue. E-codes are valid for 30 days from issuance and are not subject to extensions. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including Meerkat Movies. Film classifications apply. E-codes are not to be used for financial gain in resale. The cinema manager’s decision is final. The promotional discount is only available to individual consumers of the VeryMe Rewards app. Only one promotional discount can be used per order. A promotional discount cannot be used after an order has been placed or in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Promotional discounts are: only available while supplies last, non-transferable, not for resale, not redeemable for cash and valid only for the products/services set out above. Vodafone reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel a discount offer at any time.

Data Protection: We’ll use your information to run the discount promotion and to provide you with your Vodafone mobile service and will only send you future marketing if you have agreed to this. For more information on how Vodafone processes personal data, please see vodafone.co.uk/pri…acy. We won’t keep your details after this promotion has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this. While we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the promotion smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control. By receiving the promotional discount, you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.

No Cash Alternative: Subject to availability. Offer can’t be exchanged, refunded, transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer.

Partner Specific Terms: promo.vuepass.co.uk/ter…onsellomedia.com/wp-…pdf

Customer will be subject to third-party privacy policies when they redeem this offer given by Vodafone to use third-party goods or services.

Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.

Partner: Vue Pass
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    If anyone has a code they won't use and wouldn't mind passing on I'd appreciate it. Thanks :-)
    Sent
    I love this offer from Vodafone, for some reason, I always have it available for me and for people that are Lloyds Bank customer, you can get 6 free Vue tikests and 6 half price popcorn per year by signing up to be Lloyds club member
    Me to, even after I use it I get another 1
    Morning, if anyone has a spare code they won't be using I'd appreciate if they can send over, thanks.
    Author
    what a surprise, discussions again.
    Hi any codes please
's avatar