Integrated washing machines

Posted 2nd May 2023
There are loads of deals on here for washing machines but i never see any for intergrated, its not even a search tab...whyyyyyyyy
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Hi, we have the category which can be selected - Here and for notifications the Washer Dryer tag can be used. There hasn't been much posted recently but hopefully this will help going forward.
    Author
    Thanks for commenting but im not currently looking for a washer dryer. Just standard intergrated washing machine.
    Worth looking on eBay for AO and Currys outlet stores - can be some sizeable savings.
    Why? Well if you have a washing machine that is spinning 1200+ RPM causing low frequency vibrations should you honest place the item into a tight space? Most Washing Machines are cheaply manufactured without suitable mechanism to reduce vibration and noise, thus wouldn't be suitable for integration. So whilst there is a demand, the manufacturers that bother to offer this option normally charge a lot of money or simply fool the consumer with subpar machines.
    Utter tosh. I have a £279 hotpoint integrated washing machine that is perfectly stable and in a cupboard under my stainless steel draining board. Not only do i not hear it but the dishes on top never rattle or move either.
    i too found this to be a problem and just had to look on review sites and hunt for deals, ended up with a john lewis price match bosch 8 series SMD8YCX02G - but i had vouchers, otherwise would have gone for the 3 series
    Great, but that's a dishwasher
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants