Keitomart - Does anyone know if this site is legit?

Posted 3rd Jun 2022
Was looking at a garden furniture set on this site and it's a very good price, seems way too low. All the other stuff on the site seems regularly priced however. I can't find any reviews on this website at all. The garden set link is here: keitomart.com/pro…m=1
Community Updates
This site is also under other names like bigcshop dude style and many more. Your payment fails and is instantly reverted but if you look closely the refund is slightly less than the amount you were charged. I was suspicious so used single use virtual cards to test a purchase on both keito and bigcshop. Same thing on both. Only 95p but imagine that times a million…….
So, someone is definitely getting rich!!
New Comment

Categories

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I'm always amazed these sort of scams work. But there are always those that fall for them, mind bending.
    Couple of threads here & here about them. (edited)
    WARNING!!!!! STAY AWAY! THIS SITE IS A SCAM. YOUR PAYMENTS GOTO A CAR PARKING ACCOUNT. MOBILE NUMBER DOESNT WORK. GIVE AWAY RIGHT AWAY. THIER LOCATION IS A DISUSED INDUSTRIAL UNIT UP FOR LEASE. (checked streetview). IF ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT NORMALLY IS. WE ORDERED A FREEZER AFTER MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT. NO CONFORMATION EMAIL OR CONTACT. TOOK MONEY FROM ACCOUNT BUT LUCKILY BANK GAVE US REFUND. SITE LOOKS LEGIT BUT STAY AWAY!
    In what world does anything on that site look "legit"?
    Haha was about to post the same (edited)
    Contact tel number is a zero-credibility mobile number.
    No obvious and otherwise mandatory ICO registration.
    T&c page contains references to a completely different site's terms / policies (garancart) - an epic fail when cloning a blag site.
    Domain name registered less than two months ago.
    About Us page states
    "...established itself as one of the leading online destination for men’s style, with an unparalleled product offering from the best menswear..."
    but is allegedly shifting garden furniture and other non-clothing tat?

Sending money via this website on the pretense of a "purchase" would clearly be reckless.
    Author
    Cheers guys, confirmed what I already suspected, but sometimes you never know! The website looks reasonably professional, not the typical Chinese-English paraphrasing littering the descriptions! The payment page was a massive red flag admittedly
    I ordered an ice maker for home at a good price ,paid but received no confirmation so panicked a bit so I have done so I have done some research .The mobile number does not work nor does the email so I contacted my bank .and blocked my payment at the bank .BEWARE
    Check out Trustpilot and you will see its a big scam dont order anything.
    This is a SCAM a website took my payment and no Confirmation or even an order ended being taken by a company in Africa under Boabab.ca

Do not use this WEBSITE .......KEITOMART it is a SCAM they take your money
    Keito mart is a con Avoid , shouldn't be allowed to post ,someone needs to take them down . Had to get new card and currently going through fraud claim , all seemed genuine .. AVOID!!!
    Keitomart is a scam company and need investigating. Don’t ever order you will loose your money and not receive any goods
    It s funny that when you put Keitomart into Google search it comes up with their website at the top of the search list and then underneath other sites like Trustpilot reviews of Keitomart. Whereas when you put Keitomart into Bing search it only lists the Trustpilot and other sites telling you it is a dodgy site or scam but not the Keitomart site itself. Obvuoilsy Microsoft are more on the abll thasn Google.
    Iv just ordered a swimming pool of here I hope it comes
    I think it won't come. I ordered an inflatable raft boat for holiday and it hasnt arrived yet. I called. It says "potential scam". Gonna have to call the bank
    No it's not scum I ordered a swimming pool and didn't get it email best way and they can't help like this is not on hard enuf out there in this world without being scammed but best way need to do something
    Who needs a Keit-o-Mart....not me!
    I would like to make others aware of a scam i unfortunately found too late.
    It in relation to a Company calling itself KEITOMART , I saw this very competitive priced item they were advertising, I purchased it and as soon as I completed the purchase alarm bells rang in my head.
    I went straight to my bank to raise my concerns, they had a look at the site and spoke to head office who took the opinion that it looked ok and advised me to wait to see if the goods materialised, if all went sour I could claim the money back as I paid by credit card.
    Weeks went by, months went by, Item ordered from Keitomart unsurprisingly never arrived, despite numerous emails and attempts to call Keitomart there was no response.
    I contacted my bank who unfortunately were not really interested despite my concerns made to them minutes after the purchase.
    they review my case and found in my favour and made a reimbursement claim against Keitomart who simply ignored the request from the bank and that was it , no money and no goods.
    Anyone seeing any Advert in respect of this company Keitomart or any associated company of KEITOMART selling goods, please take my advice and simply set fire to the cash you were going to send them, it’s a lot less stressful and a lot more satisfying that you are not funding criminality.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants