Revolut up to 20% groceries cashback for upgrade

Posted 9th Mar 2021
Revolut is looking to reward users who upgrade their plan to Plus, Premium or Metal. Users who upgrade their plan within the Promotion Period, will be eligible for up to 20% cashback on grocery spend with Selected Brands for the next two months.

Which are the Selected Brands eligible for the Grocery Cashback Promotion?
The Selected Brands are Tesco, Sainsbury, Lidl, Asda and Waitrose,

How much cashback will I qualify for?

The amount of cashback that participants may receive depends on which plan you upgrade to.

• Users who upgrade to Plus plan will be eligible for 5% cashback
  • Users who upgrade to Premium plan will be eligible for 10% cashback
  • Users who upgrade to Metal plan will be eligible for 20% cashback

The cashback is only applicable for up to £75 / £90 / £110 of grocery spend per month with selected brands for users who upgrade to Plus / Premium / Metal respectively.

revolut.com/en-…rms
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    senukas
    Cashback only for two months, other benefits don't justify monthly cost for me...
    power_user2008
    I've never had cashback paid out by Revolut on previous deals even though ticked all the boxes in the Tand Cs. Customer service is also horrendous. I'd avoid this.
    chrb
    senukas09/03/2021 14:18

Cashback only for two months, other benefits don't justify monthly cost …Cashback only for two months, other benefits don't justify monthly cost for me...

Was thinking of getting it didn’t realise cashback for only 2 months- won’t bother now other benefits worthless to me at the moment (edited)
    lhwjud Author
    Does that mean up to £110 cashback, or up to £110 grocery spend and therefore cash back of £22 (20%), per month for metal?
    KIMW
    chrb09/03/2021 14:28

Was thinking of getting it didn’t realise cashback for only 2 months- w …Was thinking of getting it didn’t realise cashback for only 2 months- won’t bother now other benefits worthless to me at the moment

Same for me, I was going to subscribe to Metal Plan. What a bunch of thieves!!! I remember Revolut screwed me with the Overseas Medical Insurance. They had withdrawn more money on my account than they should have... It took me months to get my money back, I had to write messages constantly to their support team. AWFUL!!! I don't trust them anymore!!!
    duncancosgrove
    Might this be available to existing premium customers?
    cheekster
    duncancosgrove09/03/2021 13:24

A quick scan of the T & C’s...

“Have personally received an email from Revolut inviting you to participate in the Paid Plan Campaign

Existing customers will be selected to take part in this promotion in compliance with our customer Privacy Policy.”
    JustinDD
    duncancosgrove09/03/2021 13:24

I have metal plan . Since I signed up, benefits were going down. For example savings account was 1.3% interest per year. it was constantly reduced every 2 months or so. Now savings interest 0.40%.Obviously grocery shopping cashback it's unique offer to make people pay premium.
    StudentGrant
    lhwjud09/03/2021 18:52

Does that mean up to £110 cashback, or up to £110 grocery spend and t …Does that mean up to £110 cashback, or up to £110 grocery spend and therefore cash back of £22 (20%), per month for metal?

I think i can guess the answer to that!
    Felipe.Lopes
    In fact, it's like paying £76 a year for the metal plan... Not so bad but not great too...
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants