What color would you say these flowers are?

Posted 9th Jun 2023
Ordered from garden website after seeing following flower color.
4148241-Uz3bU.jpgBut received following today, following is my photo in normal light, never used any filters.
4148241-Rgb3u.jpg What color would you say they are?
Community Updates
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Completely different these aren't what you ordered
    Author
    Thank you, at last someone with eyes that see what I see
    Looking up the plant it does appear likely that they've sent you a Purple Dawn variety rather than the Cinnamon listed:
    florensis.com/en-…al/
    Author
    Totally agree with you 💯. Thank you refund being processed after they agreed with the photos I emailed them last night
    Yeah they're pretty different, I don't think you're being unreasonable asking for a refund/exchange
    That is messed up.
    Some plants can be a different colour depending on the acidity of the soil, a bit like litmus paper.
    They may become more like the picture after they've been dead-headed a few times but I agree that they don't match the picture and may be the wrong plants.
    Author
    I agree to a certain degree but they are completely different color, nothing like website, which also states "Very striking with many spicy orange coloured blooms "
    It doesn't have any small print to say variations in colors supplied may differ from website photo!
    Take a photo of them with a white background.

The brown of the box will mess up the colour of the photo and contrast.
    Author
    Sorry I can't as I don't want to disturb plants, they are staying in box as I've requested they send courier to return back to them, as that's not the color scheme I wanted to go with my other bedding plants! I will phone them tomorrow for returning.
    bbc.co.uk/pro…8tb

Sadly unavailable but no you don't see what other people do
    Applies all round
    Author
    So what colors do you see in the two photos?
    Peach/Pink
    Author
    Is that for photo 1 or 2?
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants