Wider trainers

deleted1949126's avatar deleted1949126
Posted 3rd Jul 2023
I don't think my feet are particularly wide, but having trouble finding comfortable trainers with enough width. The Adidas daily trainers were good, but price has shot up and they seem to be discontinuing them. Tried lots of other Adidas trainers and they are mostly narrower.

Any recommendations around £50?
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

2 Comments

's avatar
    Adidas NMD-R1

Ive always struggled with trainers as have to wear a custom insole and have wider than normal foot width

The NMD-R1's were the first trainers that fit perfectly and are pretty much all I have bought since, running out of colours mind

They run abit higher than your budget but at times they have them in sale or can get 35% off adidas site if have a student discount code available to you
    I've got pretty wide feet so could never wear Reebok, Adidas, Nike track shoes.... the list is endless. Luckily I was a teenager when Skateboarding became cool (again) so was able to wear DC Shoes and Etnies. They might not be aesthetically to everyone's taste, but they're hard wearing (particularly etnies), comfortable and fairly cheap. You can get a pure black pair of Etnies from Amazon for £48.
Discussions
Top Merchants