Anyone heard of Amazon Preview?

Posted 10th Dec 2020
Had an email asking if I wanted to join. Seems from research they have this in the US but there is little info about it online that I can find and nothing on the Amazon website
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Anonymous User
    Live chat amazon to make sure its legit first.

But I dont know much about it either, sorry.
    churchyj Author
    A bit like fight club apparently
    Wolfout
    Bluefusion10/12/2020 09:28

so what is it?

It was launched in 2013 and it gives certain people access to video previews and asks for their opinions, but those that get invited are not allowed to talk about what they get to see.
    olivia.burn
    jenmh18/06/2021 13:49

I had an email this morning from them about it. Just checking it’s legit? I …I had an email this morning from them about it. Just checking it’s legit? I went on Amazon chat who said it wasn’t and they offer discounted items not money for surveys which wasn’t the best answer!

No it definitely is legit, the web chat staff are useless. I got £20 of Amazon credit for watching 3 episodes of Clarkson’s Farm about 2 months ago
    churchyj Author
    Thanks, just checked and all legit
    Bluefusion
    so what is it?
    Dyslexic_Dog
    I had the email as well and wondered if it was legit
    bozo007
    Yet another incidence of key workers being left out
    olivia.burn
    Don't bother asking online chat for assistance with it - they don't even know what it is. Fight club indeed
    joevans27_
    I accepted the invite to this 6months ago, I have recieved nothing from them since. So dissappointing
    churchyj Author
    joevans27_15/06/2021 10:42

I accepted the invite to this 6months ago, I have recieved nothing from …I accepted the invite to this 6months ago, I have recieved nothing from them since. So dissappointing

They are few and far between but worth it for little effort
    jenmh
    I had an email this morning from them about it. Just checking it’s legit? I went on Amazon chat who said it wasn’t and they offer discounted items not money for surveys which wasn’t the best answer!
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants