Custom logo hoodie/sweatshirt - embroidery?

Posted 28th Jun 2023
Hi
Has anyone used any website for a custom logo hoodie before? Ideally looking for a small embroidery logo on the chest.
Unsure where to really begin looking and just after a good quality hoodie/sweatshirt.

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Do you have a logo already, or are you wanting that designed too. Most embroidered hoodies etc use blanks like Fruit of the Loom etc Do you already have an embroidery file, if not you will need one, so the machine knows what to do. Whoever you choose should be able to get your picture converted, but make sure you get to keep a copy for future use. If you need anymore help I'll ask my wife as she is very good at this as she has her own embroidery business.
    These are local to me and always fantastic. Also they featured on itv I’m a celebrity when they were in Wales

simplylogo.co.uk/?gc…wcB
    Maybe look for a local workwear supplier. In my humble town there is one people use for small quantities for things like sports groups attire.
    I used yell.com years ago, and typed what I wanted in the search, and found someone who works from home, and they were like a few streets away
    Try these lot

I use them for this type of thing. Excellent work and reasonable prices.
    Balcony Shirts LINK
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants